Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Went to the Al Jeezera website.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Went to the Al Jeezera website.  Empty
PostSubject: Went to the Al Jeezera website.    Went to the Al Jeezera website.  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 am

So went to the Al Jeezera website to see if it was like what Hannity said it was. Not even close. I was actually impressed they covered news that American newspapers would never cover. For example.

Nearly 100 Philippine rebels killed or captured

Government forces "gaining ground" in week-long standoff and hostage crisis with Moro National Liberation Front

At least 27 dead in Afghanistan coal-mine collapse

Accident raises concerns in sector many Afghans hope can underpin the country's economic development

India tests nuclear-capable missile

The 3,107 mile range Agni-V missile can reach Beijing and much of Europe
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Al Jeezera website.    Went to the Al Jeezera website.  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah, I won't use a terrorist organization for my news. It's bad enough the lies our own news agencies tell us, I'm not going to fall for the lies of the Muslims who hate our country and want us all dead.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Al Jeezera website.    Went to the Al Jeezera website.  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

Yes, it's actually a pretty good source for news. It just make an easy target for Hannity and Fox News because of its name. And of course they want your mind focused solely on their republican message.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Al Jeezera website.    Went to the Al Jeezera website.  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Yes, it's actually a pretty good source for news. It just make an easy target for Hannity and Fox News because of its name. And of course they want your mind focused solely on their republican message.
For me it is the stories not covered here that they report.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Al Jeezera website.    Went to the Al Jeezera website.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to the Al Jeezera website.
Page 1 of 1