Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

They say how prudish republicans are but get this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  Empty
PostSubject: They say how prudish republicans are but get this.    They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Quote :
Connecticut teen James Tate will now be allowed to attend his senior prom, according to the Connecticut Post.

Tate, 18, a senior at Shelton High School in Shelton, Conn., along with two accomplices, were originally barred from the school's prom on June 4 for asking classmate Sonali Rodrigues to the dance by taping a message to the front of the school last Thursday.

The 12-inch cardboard letters read: "Sonali Rodrigues, Will you go to the prom with me? HMU -Tate." HMU means hit me up, or call me.

School officials announced the good news on Saturday outside Shelton High. Headmaster Beth Smith reversed her decision that Tate and the two who helped him post the message on the school wall, can attend the prom.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/14/connecticut-teen-allowed-attend-prom/#ixzz1MMotJM00
We know that 99 percent of teachers are liberal. Especially up north. What were they thinking?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: They say how prudish republicans are but get this.    They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I don't get it. What did he do to deserve being banned from the prom? I could see if he spray painted the message on, but it was just tapped on card board.

Only other reason I can see would be if the invite was a joke to make fun of the girl. Like if she was mentally handicapped or something and he did it just to get people laughing at her.

But since it doesn't appear that was the case, what's the problem?
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: They say how prudish republicans are but get this.    They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

He thought out of the box and went against the status quo.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: They say how prudish republicans are but get this.    They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

Coyote-Loco wrote:
He thought out of the box and went against the status quo.

Very good! Liberals hate outside thinkers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say how prudish republicans are but get this.    They say how prudish republicans are but get this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

They say how prudish republicans are but get this.
Page 1 of 1