Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

A bad night for the Republicans.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madskillz

madskillz

A bad night for the Republicans. Empty
PostSubject: A bad night for the Republicans.   A bad night for the Republicans. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 am

From Ohio rejecting an anti-union law, to Mississippi rejecting Personhood, to a Maine issue of voters rejecting the Republican politicians abolition of same day voter registration, it was a bad night for the old GOP.

And, there seems to be an emerging awareness that the Republican party is a whore for the rich. The Republicans on the 'Super Committee' proposed a huge tax increase on the middle class to pay for a huge tax cut for the wealthiest. Gotta love those Republicans. They stuck to their guns of being against any tax increase. Except if its on the middel class to give the wealthiest.

I think the outlandish policies being put forth by the Republican Presidential candidates during there constant debates has freaked people out. They each tried to outdo themselves in cutting taxes for the wealthy and social programming that scared the crap out of moderates.

Even in Arizona, the Republican behind Arizona's Nazi/Communist "show us your papers" immigration law was recalled and the election went to a much more moderate Republican.

I'm thinking things are looking up for the Democrats and in fact for the middle class.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: A bad night for the Republicans.   A bad night for the Republicans. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 pm

madskillz wrote:
From Ohio rejecting an anti-union law, to Mississippi rejecting Personhood, to a Maine issue of voters rejecting the Republican politicians abolition of same day voter registration, it was a bad night for the old GOP.

And, there seems to be an emerging awareness that the Republican party is a whore for the rich. The Republicans on the 'Super Committee' proposed a huge tax increase on the middle class to pay for a huge tax cut for the wealthiest. Gotta love those Republicans. They stuck to their guns of being against any tax increase. Except if its on the middel class to give the wealthiest.

I think the outlandish policies being put forth by the Republican Presidential candidates during there constant debates has freaked people out. They each tried to outdo themselves in cutting taxes for the wealthy and social programming that scared the crap out of moderates.

Even in Arizona, the Republican behind Arizona's Nazi/Communist "show us your papers" immigration law was recalled and the election went to a much more moderate Republican.

I'm thinking things are looking up for the Democrats and in fact for the middle class.
Wow did you cherry pick that one. Virginia senate went to republican control. Pennsylvania counties went from democrat to republican. It was a mixed bag of nuts this election.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: A bad night for the Republicans.   A bad night for the Republicans. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Um how come you didn't mention Obamacare went down in flames in Ohio?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: A bad night for the Republicans.   A bad night for the Republicans. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 am

There is a lot of good news and some not so. I'm happy though the states are taking control of there own problems. It's good news for the states. What people are sick of is the federal government trying to over rule and take away state rights. If a state without pressure from the fed wants unions or no illegals using common sense laws good for them I have 49 other ones to choose from if I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad night for the Republicans.   A bad night for the Republicans. Empty

Back to top Go down

A bad night for the Republicans.
Page 1 of 1