Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Funny pics, videos and jokes

Go down 
+9
ilaugh
*Venus*
nerdatnight
madskillz
Annoyed
Skycastle
justmemyselfandi
Coyote-Loco
TRUE LIBERTY
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 pm

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:33 pm

What do you wanna bet they're going to an all you can eat place like Country Kitchen Buffet?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm

eber322 wrote:
What do you wanna bet they're going to an all you can eat place like Country Kitchen Buffet?
Hey I like Country Kitchen. Don't see many fat people there. I think more like KFC or McDs.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

I love Country Kitchen, been years since I've been there, but they had really good food. There were always a lot of really fat people at the ones I went too, not that that mattered, but I always see lots of fat people at any all you can eat places around me.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 pm

eber322 wrote:
I love Country Kitchen, been years since I've been there, but they had really good food. There were always a lot of really fat people at the ones I went too, not that that mattered, but I always see lots of fat people at any all you can eat places around me.
The fattest people I have seen always eat at some greasy pit.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm

There used to be a pizza place in my town that had an all you can eat Sunday Buffet for $5. They stopped doing it after a couple of months because the place was packed with huge people that ate three or four large pizzas apiece along with pop and dessert. The Ponderosa in my town ripped out half the booths they had and put in more tables because the huge people there to eat at the all you can eat buffet complained that they couldn't fit.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Maybe we should tax people based on their weight. Men could be ok up to 180 lbs, but for every pound above that they pay an annual fat tax, collected by the Bureau of Weight Control. Genius, right? :-0
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Maybe we should tax people based on their weight. Men could be ok up to 180 lbs, but for every pound above that they pay an annual fat tax, collected by the Bureau of Weight Control. Genius, right? :-0

Oh hell no, I hope you're kidding. People should not be taxed or penalized for their body. Unless it's a safety issue like a fat person can't ride an amusement park ride because they weight more than the ride is rated for, or a short person is to short for the safety harness to fit right etc.

My only point is, at least around me, fat people tend to frequent all you can eat places. I guess that means restaurant owners either need to charge everybody more for the buffet, or not offer all you can eat. Wouldn't be fair to charge just fat people more though, nor would it be fair for the government to tax fat people.

I have heard about them wanting to tax "junk food" like they do cigarettes, but that's bull. First how would you even define "junk food", what would be and what wouldn't be? I don't think it's right they put an extra tax on cigarettes or other "sin tax" items either.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: So skinny he's a shadow of his old self.   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 Formerly-obese-man
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 pm

eber322 wrote:
Oh hell no, I hope you're kidding.
I have heard about them wanting to tax "junk food" like they do cigarettes, but that's bull. First how would you even define "junk food", what would be and what wouldn't be? I don't think it's right they put an extra tax on cigarettes or other "sin tax" items either.
Of course I'm kidding. I thought mentioning the "Bureau of Weight Control" would make that obvious. And you're right - there shouldn't be an extra or higher tax on cigarettes or any other product, because the government should NOT be in the business of social engineering/behavior management where personal choice is concerned. And the control-freaks are now trying to pass a "sugar tax" on things like soft drinks. This nightmare is just beginning.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Skycastle wrote:

Of course I'm kidding.

Well I figured you were, but you hear enough screwballs here and there that actually believe that stuff that I had to check. 🤡
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Skycastle wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Oh hell no, I hope you're kidding.
Of course I'm kidding. I thought mentioning the "Bureau of Weight Control" would make that obvious. And you're right - there shouldn't be an extra or higher tax on cigarettes or any other product, because the government should NOT be in the business of social engineering/behavior management where personal choice is concerned. And the control-freaks are now trying to pass a "sugar tax" on things like soft drinks. This nightmare is just beginning.
I might be laughing right now. However I would not put it past our politicians to create such a bureau.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Bare @ssed teller   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:37 am

Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 Nude
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 pm

I showed them to my son and he put hands in front his eyes and OMG. The read it he said they those I said I guess.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:17 pm

When I first found this pic I was like, "holy cow the fat woman working at the register isn't wearing pants!" It's only after you notice the cuff of the pants and the fact the lady has dark skin on her arms and face that you realize. Lol.

I've never understood fat women wearing skin tight pants anyway, let alone these that make you look nude! If you're a good looking in shape girl I can see wearing skin tight pants if you want to show off every curve, but these fat @ss women are insane or think their nasty fat looks good or something.

I once had a girl tell me fat women like these types of spandex pants because they keep their fat rolls and cellulite from jiggling as much. Well that's a good reason to wear them, UNDER OTHER PANTS THAT AREN'T SKIN TIGHT!!!! A girdle helps make a fat girls stomach look smaller too, doesn't mean she should wear it as a shirt!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 pm

I work at a college and see it everyday. It is just gross.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Last edited by eber322 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Ya that is what I thought they said at first then had to listen carefully. Surprised the add has not been pulled.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"Orgy speeds, yep they're blistering."
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

I got my son a Ipad 2 for Christmas and my daughter but I didn't pay the extra 200 bucks for the 3 G.

My next computer will be an apple. I was looking at Apples and by far they have the better hardware and monitors and operating system. I was amazed on how much better they were.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I know nothing about about Ipad etc. I refuse to get any of that stuff, I don't even own a cellphone, never have. Doubt I ever will unless they do away with landlines and VOIP altogether.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am

I don't have a cell phone or Ipad however I am going to buy an apple computer. The graphics and hardware and operating system is far superior then any PC. The operating system alone makes Win 7 look like a joke.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh please dont let me ever see that in person!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I just got a sony vaio this week. Looked at the apple computers and wasnt impressed. This computer has more memory. 1080 screen apple doesnt have for great picture editing. Matter fact no one else has this screen unless you special order it and its not even a option with apple. This has blu ray you cant get with apple. Better video card. The best processor they make. 16.5 INCH screen and all for 1400 dollars. The basic apple goes for that and it doesnt give you anything near to this much stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I just got a sony vaio this week. Looked at the apple computers and wasnt impressed. This computer has more memory. 1080 screen apple doesnt have for great picture editing. Matter fact no one else has this screen unless you special order it and its not even a option with apple. This has blu ray you cant get with apple. Better video card. The best processor they make. 16.5 INCH screen and all for 1400 dollars. The basic apple goes for that and it doesn't give you anything near to this much stuff.
I don't if you are talking about lap tops or desk tops. But Apple does have a problem with getting programs to work with them. But from the ones I looked at desk tops I hate lap tops they were far better. I will take another look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny pics, videos and jokes   Funny pics, videos and jokes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny pics, videos and jokes
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next