Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.

Go down 
+10
Skycastle
nerdatnight
Tuck
Scraper101
madskillz
frickaline
AzaliaRazor
Annoyed
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 am

eber322 wrote:
Is it a real forum or just a facebook page or something?
Not sure going to go find out now.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:05 am

Thank you for your interest in joining The Viewer's Voice Panel! Viewer’s Voice is your go to place to share your opinions and feedback on your favorite TV shows, your viewing habits and trends in broadcasting and entertainment. Viewer's Voice members participate in occasional surveys about shows and celebrities found on Bravo, USA, Syfy and Oxygen. As a thank you for your valuable insights, every time panel members complete a survey they have the chance to earn points that can be redeemed for valuable prizes.

Please fill out a brief registration survey so we know how to reach you and can send you surveys that are most relevant to you. It will take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

Please read our privacy statement below before continuing.

VIEWER'S VOICE PANEL PRIVACY STATEMENT

Viewer's Voice will not share, sell, or reveal any individual's personal information obtained from this (or any survey we ask you to take) to any persons, companies or organizations outside of Viewer's Voice. The information obtained from this survey will only be viewed in the aggregate, and will not be linked to any individual survey respondent.

You must be at least 18 years old to participate in any Viewer's Voice survey.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 4:33 pm

What's the URL for that?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 am

Good question. Unfortunately Vuclan comes around his own site about once a year anymore. I found this, which I think is the right site... but it doesn't seem to be anything but a "contact us" page. You can log in if you already have a password, but don't see any way to join.

https://viewersvoice.opinioninsight.com/
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm

eber322 wrote:
Good question. Unfortunately Vuclan comes around his own site about once a year anymore. I found this, which I think is the right site... but it doesn't seem to be anything but a "contact us" page. You can log in if you already have a password, but don't see any way to join.

https://viewersvoice.opinioninsight.com/

Thanks, Eber. I asked them how I could join.

I've been gone a while. What's been happening? Are there any good discussions going on?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:34 am

It's been very dead here. Pretty much nobody has posted in months except Bandit and myself. I think the four or five posts you've made in the last couple of days has been the most active period here all year.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Sorry to hear that. I remember trying hard to bring new people to the site, but it never worked.
Do you think POV will take the site down?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

I got a response:

Subject: How can I join your group?

You can go to the following - http://www.bravotv.com/ and at the bottom of the page is a link to “Join our Viewer’s Voice Panel”. If you need further assistance please reply back to this email and I will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely,
Maria Beasley
Viewer’s Voice Help Desk
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 3:28 pm

I've invited a friend named Ian Sandham. Maybe he'll post things.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 11:47 am

Raising a mug of coffee this morning in memory of Mockingbird Girl. She may be the gateway for all the Woke Karens we have today.
Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 2615
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14