Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

In The News

Go down 
+6
ilaugh
justmemyselfandi
Skycastle
TRUE LIBERTY
madskillz
Pissedoffvulcan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Annoyed

In The News - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Yawn.
Nothing new here. Young child female music star develops into young adult female music star & starts using the new bod sell her music via sex appeal.

Has happened time and time again before her, and will be happening years after Miley has entered her dotage.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Bandit wrote:
Will Smith took his family and had front row seats. Did you see the look on their faces? That alone tells me, it isn't just me.
The article claims the picure of Will Smith and family was taken while watching Lady Gaga.  

Quote :
Those watching on Twitter weren't quite sure how to respond. By far the most common reaction was shock, which Twitter users demonstrated with a photo of Will Smith's family seated in the VMAs audience apparently during Lady Gaga's performance.
However, I don't really care one way or the other for Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure how she's managed to stay in the spotlight as long as she has. Could be from using her tits and ass as a commodity.

Maybe The Onion got it right back in 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Will Smith took his family and had front row seats. Did you see the look on their faces? That alone tells me, it isn't just me.
The article claims the picure of Will Smith and family was taken while watching Lady Gaga.  

Quote :
Those watching on Twitter weren't quite sure how to respond. By far the most common reaction was shock, which Twitter users demonstrated with a photo of Will Smith's family seated in the VMAs audience apparently during Lady Gaga's performance.
However, I don't really care one way or the other for Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure how she's managed to stay in the spotlight as long as she has. Could be from using her tits and ass as a commodity.

Maybe The Onion got it right back in 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y&feature=youtu.be
She is not even that good looking. I don't care but she was doing the Micheal Jackson and grabbing her crotch. When you have to do stuff like that it says only one thing. Washed up.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:35 am

ilaugh wrote:

The article was edited since I read it. Now the picture has been removed because exactly what shocked the Smith family is being debated.

It's obvious it was Cyrus. Gaga has been doing her act so long, nobody really notices anymore, or cares.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Bandit wrote:
ilaugh wrote:

The article was edited since I read it. Now the picture has been removed because exactly what shocked the Smith family is being debated.

It's obvious it was Cyrus. Gaga has been doing her act so long, nobody really notices anymore, or cares.
I would think so. It was over the top but one has to expect if you are going to watch those shows something like that is going to happen. MTV movie awards every other word is the F word. They only had one great skit a couple of years ago. That was the Less Grossman skit which is fracking funny.

Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

These idiots will do anything to stay relevant and they will be relevant up until everyone stops talking about them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Christian Leaders   In The News - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Priest facing charges

It's only been a couple thousand years. Wake up people!
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Probably so. But it is my understanding Cyrus already has a significant fan following, that has nothing to do with this. Some TV show about Montana. But that was for kids.

There really is a such thing as going too far, too fast. As Cyrus continues to grow and mature, bring her fans along for the ride.

What I saw, was "the rides over".
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Yep gays are everywhere, what are you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 pm

And they want to let gays in the Scouts.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Sheesh! I mean seriously, all you note is the same gender? A 56 year old guy with a 15 year old girl is ok with you two? :roll: 
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Who said that? It's the gays that have infiltrated the priesthood, and not just Catholicism either, and it's gays who are twenty times more likely to be pedophiles. This is normal gay behavior and as long as society denies that and endorses homosexuality, it will continue.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Bandit wrote:
Sheesh! I mean seriously, all you note is the same gender? A 56 year old guy with a 15 year old girl is ok with you two? :roll: 
I do not know how you came to that conclusion. My point is they want to let gays in the Scouts and I am against that. Bad enough we have priests that are doing this thing. The left has no clue just how bad the gay community is. Because the media only puts forth the good parts. But not the bad parts.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:59 pm

eber322 wrote:
Who said that? It's the gays that have infiltrated the priesthood, and not just Catholicism either, and it's gays who are twenty times more likely to be pedophiles. This is normal gay behavior and as long as society denies that and endorses homosexuality, it will continue.
According to the manipulated and artificially skewed numbers of a known hate group.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I do not know how you came to that conclusion. My point is they want to let gays in the Scouts and I am against that. Bad enough we have priests that are doing this thing. The left has no clue just how bad the gay community is. Because the media only puts forth the good parts. But not the bad parts.
The article had nothing to do with homosexuals, nor did it even mention them. That's the problem with the right. They're blind to the obvious. They cannot see the forest because all the trees are in the way.

What would it take for you to see a child molester in the article? Clearly it would have to be at least a female victim, because you completely missed it with a male.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:04 am

eber322 wrote:
First off, homosexuals have been in the priesthood, right from the beginning.

The majority of Pedophiles (prefer children 11 and younger) are male. Of those, it is extremely rare to find one that is also homosexual.

Next are Hebephiles (prefer children 11-14) and Ephebophiles (prefer children 15 and older) but are both genders. The majority of cited cases were not homosexual. However, they are the most prolific age groups for victims.

I posted this for a reason Eber, and it wasn't to bash homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Bandit wrote:
I posted this for a reason Eber, and it wasn't to bash homosexuals.
But that's what you did, when you pointed out how homosexuals have infiltrated the priesthood in order to molest kids. You point to an adult male that molests underage boys then become upset when I recognize that fact? What next, are you going to post an article about Somalian pirates then becomes upset when I say; "Yep Somalian pirates, what are you gonna do?"

And yes I know the reason you posted this, to bash Catholicism, but all you really pointed out was the problem in the Church is caused by gays.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

eber322 wrote:
But that's what you did, when you pointed out how homosexuals have infiltrated the priesthood in order to molest kids. You point to an adult male that molests underage boys then become upset when I recognize that fact? What next, are you going to post an article about Somalian pirates then becomes upset when I say; "Yep Somalian pirates, what are you gonna do?"

And yes I know the reason you posted this, to bash Catholicism, but all you really pointed out was the problem in the Church is caused by gays.
The fact is, in the medical field of Psychology, sexual attraction to a child, is a mental disorder as noted above. Homosexuality is not. I pointed out that homosexual priests have been there from the beginning. NOT that they were there to molest male children. It was YOU who are implying that. According to what you believe, it's "normal" homosexual behavior. Remember posting that?

Again, the facts state otherwise. It's rare to find a homosexual that is also a child molester.

And you're wrong about why I posted this as well. American Catholics have been at war with their church, for about 45-50 years now. In the last 20 years, the war has gone "high tech" and global. The church has been trying to keep everything "low key", that is, out of the media, but has been losing.

Catholics have long maintained, that the church has been covering up all instances of child abuse/molestation. The church has denied it. With the death of Pope John Paul II in 2005, the "cat got out of the bag" per-se. Yes, the church was covering it up. All the way up to the Pope himself. Catholics have managed to find police documentation dating back to the early 40's to prove it.

As incredulous as this to believe, the church still denies they have been covering it up. That's why I posted it. A 56 year old priest "suddenly" becomes not only a homosexual, but a child molester to boot? Obviously this is the first time cops caught him, but the question is, did the church know about him already? The church won't admit to anything the cops cannot already prove, but the Catholics are a whole different matter.

And lastly, no, the homosexuals didn't cause this. First and foremost, the deception and deceit of the church did. Do you honestly think they were going to be any more honest, about what priests were doing to girls? How about the sisterhood? They've been in this from the start too.

Anyhoo, why the interest Eber? As I recall, I'm the only member here with a Roman Catholic background. Come to think of it, nobody else has ever stated their faith, other than "Christian".
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

The attraction to young children has nothing to do with being gay or straight. It has only to do with the gender of the child. There have been several documented cases of people who have raped and sodomized little girls by men and leaving male children untouched. The reason there is a disproportionate number of pedophiles seeking boys in the Catholic church, I think is because of their stance on marrige. No one sees it strange that these guys aren't married. They can go as they choose and once caught they, at one time could be moved around from post to post and would never have to use a doolr of their own money to do so. Almost like the Vatican was paying them for preying on boys.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Value has always been attributed to an items rarity. Her attraction is due to her reputation as Hannah Montana. Just like every child star they grow up and there will be those fans that will grow up with her. The one thing that is against all of these stars is time. As their fan base grows up and finds lives for themselves they will so discover the huge gap between their lives and the lives of these Hollywood type. There will be some that stay with them, but those who have to make a living and raise kids will soon tire of these peoples antics and move on.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Death by Stiletto.    In The News - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:47 am

HOUSTON – A Houston woman was sentenced to life in prison Friday for fatally stabbing her boyfriend with the 5 1/2-inch stiletto heel of her shoe, striking him at least 25 times in the face and head.

Ana Trujillo was convicted of murder Tuesday by the same jury for killing 59-year-old Alf Stefan Andersson during an argument last June at his Houston condominium. Defense attorneys argued that Trujillo, 45, was defending herself from an attack by Andersson, who was a University of Houston professor and researcher.

Trujillo could be seen silently crying Friday when her sentence was handed down.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Stargate Movie   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:54 am

For those that doubted me, I told you MGM would get around to it. They're not going to let a multi-billion dollar franchise just sit around very long.

MGM News
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:45 pm

That's good news. I'm still waiting to see more of a confirmation on the supposed Farscape movie I read about.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Good news indeed.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:23 pm

All I have to say is about FRACKING time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The News   In The News - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The News
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next