Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... Empty
PostSubject: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Alright, here is what this guy wrote, he is always looking to bring Republicans down and NEVER seeing anything bad with the Democrats! So, y'all write a very concise response and I will post it to his posting. Thank you in advance.

Vote Democratic!!! Obama & the Dems are fixing what Republicans broke & are getting blamed for it!!!
by Charles Jackson on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 1:08pm

In response to an online friend of mine (this MIGHT be me is is talking about, but I am not his only Republican friend!), that declared that he was "voting for smaller gov't & less spending," here is my response. It's long, but a good read with some sources.

***As long as you voted Marty, that's what counts!!! By going back to smaller gov't & less spending, you mean when Clinton was in office, huh? LOL!!!

You amaze me Marty. You're a thinking man and you've allowed Repubs to win your confidence with no new plan. BUT, after TARP (the bailout that everyone hated), every plan the Dems have proposed has been paid for, meaning it won't add to the deficit. Taxpayers made money off the TARP ($25 Billion so far, with 90 more to come).

Republican leaders (McConnell, Pence, Cantor, & Boehner) have sworn that they are going back to the same policies as before AND won't tell anyone what they will do until after the election. These are the same Republicans that rubberstamped the largest expansion of gov't in over 50 years!!

No one complained when the Iraq War, Republicans' war of choice, bankrupted America!! It was costing $12 Billion dollars a month, that's billion with a "B." It was the first outsourced war in U.S. history. There are more "private contractors" than troops. No bid contracts were just "awarded" to Halliburton. Thanks to "W" & Cheney, Halliburton got so rich so fast that they moved their national headquarters to Dubai to escape any criminal liability in 2007. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2943017&page=1

All the while, they gutted regulatory agencies, tortured people, & violated our Constitution every way that they saw fit, including wire-tapping innocent Americans. George W. Bush released more signing statements than all other Presidents in U.S. history combined. (Google "signing statements")

These Republicans have sabotaged this President to the best of their ability. They have blocked over 40% of all of his appointments, filibustered and put single-person holds on more legislation than any other party in U.S. history, and when the sh*t hit the fan in 2008, they were lying & saying "Now is not the time to point fingers" or "Now is not the time to play the 'Blame Game.'" NOT ONE OF THEM ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY for practically destroying our standing in the world.

For the Record:

These Republicans believe in the following policies:

1) Anti-Abortion - Even in the case of Rape or Incest!?! Even if the mother's life is in danger, they want to totally outlaw abortion. After forcing people to bring these unwanted children into the world, these same Republicans hate welfare, and any other "social" program that would help these same kids. As a man, it's not up to us. As a man with 5 older sisters, I know it's none of my concern if I am not directly affected.

2) War profiteering!! - We have never attempted to prosecute 2 wars at the same time. Our Troops have been pushed past the breaking point. They have began killing themselves because of "Stop-loss" policies that Bush, Cheney, & Rumsfeld created. (Google "Stop-loss") http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1981284,00.html

3) Privatized Social Security/Medicare - This time they have promised to privatize social security. During this last recession, because of Republican policies, the American people lost Trillions in Retirement savings (401k's, etc.). Now they want to turn over our savings accounts to Wall Street to ruin!?!?!

4) Filibuster Abuse - They have blocked over 400 pieces of legislation in the Senate in two years. They are trying to "shut down" the gov't. if they can't finish robbing us blind!! The last time Republicans shut down the gov't in 1995, it cost us (taxpayers) over $800 million dollars. (Google "Cost of Gov't Shutdown" & pick a source to read)

5) Outsourcing of American Jobs - These Republicans incentivized & paid U.S. companies to "Outsource" manufacturing jobs. What's worse is that they wanted to finish the job. They wanted to allow all 3 U.S. car companies to fail!! The last of U.S. manufacturing sector. GMs, Fords, & Chevys don't sell over seas like they do over here.

6) Cut Education by 20% - They want to build a permanent underclass in this country by closing the Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Energy. A 20% cut across the board in Education would undermine Public Education. There aren't enough Charter schools to absorb all the kids if this were to happen, they couldn't keep student/teacher ratios down to the optimum 15-20 students required, and Republicans don't care about Education. In every Republican dominated state, they spend more on Prison care than childcare. More on incarceration than in the classroom.

In Dallas, where I'm from, the Dallas ISD services 165,000 children (speaking over 200 different languages), has 20,000 employees (13,000 teachers, 1200 administrators), and funding is getting cut every year.

7) Republicans don't Support OUR Troops - According to the IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America) - http://iavaaction.org/report-card/a_team_d_list

8) Republicans blocked 9/11 Responders Bill which would pay for the healthcare of the Heroes of 9/11 that ran into the Asbestos-burning buildings to save lives. They are dying of Cancer & illnesses related to that job!! They are Police, Fire, & Paramedics from NY that gave their all.

9) They want to end the 14th Amendment - As a Black man that just got my Voting rights & Civil Rights re-affirmed in the 60's (14th & 15th Amendments to the Constitution), this upsets me.

It took Republicans 8 years to screw America up, six of which they had the presidency & both houses of congress. No president could have fixed this mess in less than 2 years, certainly not John McCain with Sarah Palin riding Shotgun!!

We lost 4 million jobs before Obama took office, 750,000 the same month he took office, 600,000 in February '08, & 600,000 in March '08. Eight million total jobs were lost before Obama put any policies in place. The Stockmarket was cratering at 6,000 points, the housing market was collapsing at an astonishing rate, U.S. Banks were teetering on collapse & all lending had ceased, a worldwide outbreak of Swine Flu (H1N1), Pirates were taking U.S. hostages, & the largest Oil Spill in U.S. history. Did I mention that Obama had to take over 2 wars (one false/one failing)?

During all this madness, President Obama passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act (Equal pay for equal work for Women), S-CHIP (State Health Insurance for Children), Credit Industry Reform, Healthcare Insurance Reform, Banking Reform (now banks can no longer risk more money than they have in their coffers), & passed the New G.I. Bill for our Troops.

Nation wide, look at what Republicans are doing at Democratic rallies. Disruptions, bullying, & thuggery coming from just one side. The Republican side!! Every last National Tea Party Candidate has proven to be a racist pushing the envelope, including Palin, Raese, O'Donnell, Angle, Paladino, Paul, & Joe Miller. By the way, there is no such thing as a Tea Party!! They are all running on the Republican ticket & will caucus with Republicans if elected. (Google caucus)

It's easy to blame President Obama if all you watch is False News & regurgitate Republican talking points without explaining how they impact the rest of US!! Obama is fixing what Republicans broke!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/37937282?submit#37937282

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Problem with people like this person is they add facts with ton of non facts and throw them all into the mix to fit his agenda. To respond to all his nonsense takes time. Maybe tommorrow I will give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am

Thanks, I will look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:54 am

Quote :
Vote Democratic!!! Obama & the Dems are fixing what Republicans broke & are getting blamed for it!!!
by Charles Jackson on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 1:08pm

Yes republicans got away from there roots of small government. They were kicked out of the majority for it. The democrats have done the same thing except on steroids. It is same exact policies the republicans did before Obama and Polosi. They have driven the dept up 5 times of what Bush did. If you had any honesty you would know this.

Quote :
No one complained when the Iraq War, Republicans' war of choice, bankrupted America!! It was costing $12 Billion dollars a month, that's billion with a "B." It was the first outsourced war in U.S. history. There are more "private contractors" than troops. No bid contracts were just "awarded" to Halliburton. Thanks to "W" & Cheney, Halliburton got so rich so fast that they moved their national headquarters to Dubai to escape any criminal liability in 2007. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2943017&page=1

Again Obama has continued this policy with the same government please stop using democratic talking points. So what happened to the hope and change if he is doing exactly the same. Which goes to show me that you have no problem if the democrats do exactly the same thing.

Quote :
All the while, they gutted regulatory agencies, tortured people, & violated our Constitution every way that they saw fit, including wire-tapping innocent Americans. George W. Bush released more signing statements than all other Presidents in U.S. history combined. (Google "signing statements")

Really? Torture? really? First of all you are innocent until proven guilty no charges have been brought to anyone. Why because no one in their right mind would convict. You have tried convicted and hung them. As far as wiretapping Obama is doing the exact same thing. Yet you have no problem with it. Again it goes to show your bias and how corrupt you are.

Quote :
These Republicans have sabotaged this President to the best of their ability. They have blocked over 40% of all of his appointments, filibustered and put single-person holds on more legislation than any other party in U.S. history, and when the sh*t hit the fan in 2008, they were lying & saying "Now is not the time to point fingers" or "Now is not the time to play the 'Blame Game.'" NOT ONE OF THEM ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY for practically destroying our standing in the world.

Again anyone that follows politics knows this is the norm. Lets not forget what Polosi did. She kept the house open during recess so Bush could not appoint judges. Lets not also forget for a year the democrats had a super majority in the senate. So they could have done anything they wanted.

Quote :
1) Anti-Abortion - Even in the case of Rape or Incest!?! Even if the mother's life is in danger, they want to totally outlaw abortion. After forcing people to bring these unwanted children into the world, these same Republicans hate welfare, and any other "social" program that would help these same kids. As a man, it's not up to us. As a man with 5 older sisters, I know it's none of my concern if I am not directly affected.
Actually wrong again. Only a small percentage maybe 2 or 3 want no abortion at all. However 100 percent republicans just want the American people to control there own destiny and vote on abortion. After all if you are for true choice then the American people should have a chance to vote on it. Oh and I am pro choice before you start.

Quote :
2) War profiteering!! - We have never attempted to prosecute 2 wars at the same time. Our Troops have been pushed past the breaking point. They have began killing themselves because of "Stop-loss" policies that Bush, Cheney, & Rumsfeld created. (Google "Stop-loss") http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1981284,00.html
First of all this is totally false Time is a left wing rag. We have fought 2 wars at once. Japan and Germany if you count in Italy then that is 3 nations we fought at one time. So Time magazine is wrong any second grader would know that.

Quote :
3) Privatized Social Security/Medicare - This time they have promised to privatize social security. During this last recession, because of Republican policies, the American people lost Trillions in Retirement savings (401k's, etc.). Now they want to turn over our savings accounts to Wall Street to ruin!?!?!
How is that different then any government official robbing Social security blind? How is the that different then politicians taking Social Security and using it towards roads? You put to much faith in one party. Instead of looking at each candidate as any patriotic American should you just look at the Ds and Rs. Grow up.

Quote :
5) Outsourcing of American Jobs - These Republicans incentivized & paid U.S. companies to "Outsource" manufacturing jobs. What's worse is that they wanted to finish the job. They wanted to allow all 3 U.S. car companies to fail!! The last of U.S. manufacturing sector. GMs, Fords, & Chevys don't sell over seas like they do over here.
Wrong again what republicans wanted was that the 3 companies follow the bankruptcy laws. What Obama wanted was to take over the car sector. Ford has done very well without government help. The democrats just wanted to save the unions they are beholden to. So now the American people own 2 car companies.

Quote :
6) Cut Education by 20% - They want to build a permanent underclass in this country by closing the Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Energy. A 20% cut across the board in Education would undermine Public Education. There aren't enough Charter schools to absorb all the kids if this were to happen, they couldn't keep student/teacher ratios down to the optimum 15-20 students required, and Republicans don't care about Education. In every Republican dominated state, they spend more on Prison care than childcare. More on incarceration than in the classroom.
This is the oldest liberal talking point EVER. First of all Bush expanded education more then any president in the history of the United States. Second of all Ted the blond in the pond Kennedy who is now in hell wrote the no child left behind act.

Quote :
In Dallas, where I'm from, the Dallas ISD services 165,000 children (speaking over 200 different languages), has 20,000 employees (13,000 teachers, 1200 administrators), and funding is getting cut every year.
I do not know if you have a basic understanding of property taxes and state funding but here you go. First of all the schools get the majority of there money from the county. 2nd is the state 3 is the federal government that is a local issue not a national one. Our schools have the biggest budget they have ever had. Why because we have a great school board.

Quote :
Republicans blocked 9/11 Responders Bill which would pay for the healthcare of the Heroes of 9/11 that ran into the Asbestos-burning buildings to save lives. They are dying of Cancer & illnesses related to that job!! They are Police, Fire, & Paramedics from NY that gave their all.
Ok you are being out right dishonest. First of the republicans blocked it because the democrats added extras to it that had nothing to do with first responders. The republicans have already said they would let it through if all it contained was money for the first responders. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. The democrats have held it up for their own political reasons.

Quote :
It took Republicans 8 years to screw America up, six of which they had the presidency & both houses of congress. No president could have fixed this mess in less than 2 years, certainly not John McCain with Sarah Palin riding Shotgun!!
I have to agree with you on this however Obama and the democrats have done the same things as Bush and are screwing it up more. Why do you think Americans are so mad at both parties. But you are blinded by faith in Obama and the democrats open your eyes up.

Quote :
We lost 4 million jobs before Obama took office, 750,000 the same month he took office, 600,000 in February '08, & 600,000 in March '08. Eight million total jobs were lost before Obama put any policies in place. The Stockmarket was cratering at 6,000 points, the housing market was collapsing at an astonishing rate, U.S. Banks were teetering on collapse & all lending had ceased, a worldwide outbreak of Swine Flu (H1N1), Pirates were taking U.S. hostages, & the largest Oil Spill in U.S. history. Did I mention that Obama had to take over 2 wars (one false/one failing)?
Obama promised with the bailouts that unemployment would not go above 8 percent. He lied and people starved. Why do you want to have the whole war debate all over again. If you do then I would be glad to take you on. The oil spill was on Obamas watch and he dithered. He was not on top of it he kept oil skimmers from other countries from working on the oil because of his union buddies. He waited 2 weeks before doing anything.

Quote :
It's easy to blame President Obama if all you watch is False News & regurgitate Republican talking points without explaining how they impact the rest of US!! Obama is fixing what Republicans broke!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/37937282?submit#37937282
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MSNBC Please get a real news source. Even NBC is distancing themselves from MSNBC the most liberal rag on the planet.

However all these facts will not deter your opinon and I have just wasted a half our of my life responding to your false rants. All of these arguments have been used before and what is great about America is that the independent voter has finally seen through this garbage.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

I didn't get them all walter but most of them hopefully someone will get the ones I missed.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

Oh and invite this guy here if he likes to argue.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 am

Quote :
9) They want to end the 14th Amendment - As a Black man that just got my Voting rights & Civil Rights re-affirmed in the 60's (14th & 15th Amendments to the Constitution), this upsets me.
You do realize if it were not for the republicans that you would have no voting rights at all. Because the democrats were filibustering the civil rights act.

But here is some interesting facts on the 14th amendment.

Quote :
the purported 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution was never lawfully adopted in accordance with the requirements of the United States Constitution because eleven states of the Union were deprived of their equal suffrage in the Senate in violation of Article V, when eleven southern states, including Louisiana, were excluded from deliberation and decision in the adoption of the Joint Resolution proposing said 14th Amendment; said Resolution was not presented to the President of the United States in order that the same should take effect, as required by Article I, Section 7; the proposed Amendment was not ratified by three-fourths of the states, but to the contrary fifteen states of the then thirty-seven states of the Union rejected the proposed 14th Amendment between the dates of its submission to the states by the Secretary of State on June 16, 1866, and March 24, 1868, thereby nullifying said Resolution and making it impossible for ratification by the constitutionally required three-fourths of such states; said Southern states which were denied their equal suffrage in the Senate had been recognized by proclamations of the President of the United States to have duly constituted governments with all the powers which belong to free states of the Union, and the Legislatures of seven of said southern states had ratified the 13th Amendment which would have failed of ratification but for the ratification of said seven southern states; and, Whereas the Reconstruction Acts of Congress unlawfully overthrew their existing governments, removed their lawfully constituted legislatures by military force and replaced them with rump legislatures which carried out military orders and pretended to ratify the 14th Amendment; and, Whereas in spite of the fact that the Secretary of State in his first proclamation, of July 20, 1868, expressed doubt as to whether three-fourths of the required states had ratified the 14th Amendment, Congress nevertheless adopted a resolution on July 28, 1868, unlawfully declaring that three-fourths of the states had ratified the 14th Amendment and directed the Secretary of State to so proclaim, said Joint Resolution of Congress and the resulting proclamation of the Secretary of State included the purported ratifications of the military enforced rump legislatures of ten southern states whose lawful legislatures had previously rejected the said 14th Amendment, and also included purported ratifications by the legislatures of the States of Ohio and New Jersey, although they had withdrawn their legislative ratifications several months previously, all of which proves absolutely that said 14th Amendment was not adopted in accordance with the mandatory constitutional requirements set forth in Article V of the Constitution and, therefore, the Constitution strikes with nullity the purported 14th Amendment. Now therefore be it resolved by the Legislature of Louisiana, the House of Representatives and the Senate concurring:
You notice how it was not adopted by 3/4th of the states? How some states were excluded. Not saying the 14th amendment is wrong but is it really legal?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 am

OH and here is some facts in history.

15th amendment.

Quote :
The Congress proposed the Fifteenth Amendment on February 26, 1869.[9] The final vote in the Senate was 39 senators for, 13 against, and 14 absent.[10] Several fierce advocates of equal rights, such as Massachusetts Senator Charles Sumner, abstained from voting because the amendment did not prohibit devices which states might use to restrict black suffrage, such as literacy tests and poll taxes.[11] The vote in the House was 144 to 44 with 35 members not voting. The House vote was almost entirely along party lines, with no Democrats supporting the bill and only 3 Republicans voting against it.[12]

On April 9, 1869, the Congress amended a pending reconstruction bill to require Virginia, Mississippi and Georgia to ratify the Fifteenth Amendment in order to regain representation in the Congress.[13]
All the democrats voted against it. Guess they did not teach you that in history.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:37 am

The thing I want to know is what republican wants to rescind the 14th amendment? I have not heard this.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 am

Now I want to bring in some things the democrats want to do.

1. Kill the first amendment freedom of speech.
They want the fairness doctrine when they control 90 percent of the media now. They want to shut down Fox News and talk radio.

2. Kill the second amendment right to keep and bear arms.
They want Americans defenseless against the government they want to take everyone's firearms so they can control the public.
3. Make it legal to abort a baby 2 years and under.

It has also been proposed by some democrats that the mother has the right to abort a baby 2 years after it has been born.
4. Tax the rich into poverty.

The rich already get taxed over 50 percent the democrats do not want to put a cap on it when asked what percentage the rich should be taxed they never answer however one democrat did answer 80 percent.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 am

You amaze me Marty. You're a thinking man and you've allowed Repubs to win your confidence with no new plan. BUT, after TARP (the bailout that everyone hated), every plan the Dems have proposed has been paid for, meaning it won't add to the deficit. Taxpayers made money off the TARP ($25 Billion so far, with 90 more to come).

It was never the governments responsibility to bailout any business no matter how big or small. It was never the government's business to drop in and save the day for natural disasters. Even Democrats of the past such as Grover Cleveland would have never spent a dime of American money for such items. You should read some of his writings of what a true democrat is not the current socialist/Marxist.

Did the TARP Money Really Get Paid Back?

August 8, 2010 1:03 P.M. By Kevin D. Williamson
I didn’t see the show, but apparently Jackie Calmes of the New York Times was on Candy Crowley’s program on CNN this morning and claimed that the bank and automobile bailouts have been repaid with interest. A friend asks: Is that true?

No, not really. The part of TARP that deals with banks — the big banks, anyway — has largely been repaid: Goldman Sachs, Morgan, Wells Fargo, BONY, and the other bigfoot banks have paid back their loans.

But . . .

Citigroup paid back less than half of its bailout and the government took equity for the rest. We own a fifth of the company (and I wonder if that fact has anything to do with this.)

We still have billions of dollars’ worth of warrants on equity in 280 companies, almost all of them banks and insurance firms. Those warrants represent the option to buy stock at a pre-set price, and Treasury has made a few billion dollars exercising them as bank shares have recovered. It will come as no surprise to you that the American Bankers Association has asked the government to cancel the warrants, representing another multibillion-dollar giveaway to the banks. The administration is leaning toward accommodating that request by converting the taxpayers’ interest into a special small-business lending scheme, which we can safely assume will be handled with all the transparency and deftness that we have come to expect from similar programs run by the Small Business Administration.

And the rest of the story.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/242731/did-tarp-money-really-get-paid-back-kevin-d-williamson

Republican leaders (McConnell, Pence, Cantor, & Boehner) have sworn that they are going back to the same policies as before AND won't tell anyone what they will do until after the election. These are the same Republicans that rubberstamped the largest expansion of gov't in over 50 years!!

Please show me the quote where they say they want to go to the same ways as before. The whole Tea Party movement is to get rid of what he had in the past. We dont want middle of the road republicans that vote more like democrats then conservatives. And that is exactly what we had in the past. They have been pretty detailed about what they want to do and its nothing of the past 8 years with Bush

Here is the 45 pages for the pledge to America. Take a moment and read it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20017335-503544.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

No one complained when the Iraq War, Republicans' war of choice, bankrupted America!! It was costing $12 Billion dollars a month, that's billion with a "B." It was the first outsourced war in U.S. history. There are more "private contractors" than troops. No bid contracts were just "awarded" to Halliburton. Thanks to "W" & Cheney, Halliburton got so rich so fast that they moved their national headquarters to Dubai to escape any criminal liability.

Do you complain how much it costs when a fellow American calls the police because their is a maniac running wild with a assault weapon shooting people in the work place. Do the police say I wonder how this is going to cost.

Iraq did agree to the following in the surrender from the first war.

1. Iraq did agree that oil profits were supposed to go to the people to feed them and medical care. Instead it went to palaces and personal profit gains. This was a breach of the surrender.

2. He was torturing tens of thousands people every year.

3. He was sending money to terrorist families if they would kill Americans and Israelis.

4. There were Iraqi funded foreign terrorist training camps on Iraqi soil for killing across the globe.

5. 1.7 tons of radio active material was found in Iraq ready to be used as a dirty bomb.

6. And lastly since this country used chemical weapons in the past and gave every indication they would use it again on their people they should have been taken seriously. Like any country who would kill tens of thousands of their own people every year.

All the while both corrupt republicans and democrats ignored the TENS OF THOUSANDS of laws already on the books not being enforced. Nothing was being gutted. Little was being enforced.

Our own American go through the same training for torturing as we put our terrorist through for information. So I think you have a very different idea of torture.

Where is your complaining of Obama siding with Bush on the continuation of the same wire tapping policy???? Personally I dont have a problem with it as long as its completely off of American soil.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/01/obama-sides-wit/

When you time after time ask the people is this the way you want the country to go and they say NO WE DONT. And for once in a long time the Republicans actually listened and tried and blocked every progressive/socialist agenda from the dems out their. But even what you wrote is not true. The Republicans couldnt have stopped ANYTHING! You dems had overwhelming control until the Kennedy seat was lost. Anything and everything you wanted to have passed you could have. So dont go blaming the republicans because you couldnt get your own house in order.

For the Record:

These Republicans believe in the following policies:

Cant speak for all Republicans but if a woman's life is in danger yes a abortion would be needed. Yes a hate all forms of welfare or any kind of entitlement. Not until after the 1960s and government stepped in with bigger government programs such medicaid poverty was at its lowest levels ever. And the following year has climbed as government has grown in our lives. Government help brings dependence and weakness where help from the community brings appreciation and a will to do better.

Every war has ugly people looking for a way to take a advantage from it. We have a blouted government sending 4 trillion dollars in aid to 400 countries and it needs to stop when we are borrowing 2 billion a day. We have troops in 170 countries when its just not needed. Both sides are guilty of this.

To this day I would rather have full control of money when social security is around. Founding Fathers never intended for government to take of us. And knew they would fail if they tried. Wel will soon be 46 trillion in the hole and no signs of getting better. If government would get it its head out of the butts of business they would do far better then government ever could and I would rather risk my future their then I would government.

4) Filibuster Abuse - They have blocked over 400 pieces of legislation in the Senate in two years. They are trying to "shut down" the govt. if they can't finish robbing us blind!! The last time Republicans shut down the gov't in 1995, it cost us (taxpayers) over $800 million dollars. (Google "Cost of Gov't Shutdown" & pick a source to read)

Yes it was Republicans in 1995 that forced Clinton to balance the budget by shutting down the government because he didnt want to balance a budget. But when it worked Clinton had no problems taking full credit for it.

Both sides are guilty for allowing income taxes to continue. And making America the 2nd highest country for corporate income taxes. Cant blame companies for leaving big time to survive.

Didnt want these companies to fail but if they were worth saving the people would have continued to buy their products. Or they would have restructured on their own and survived on their own. All we have done is made the pain of failure to come in the future just that much more painful. We need a reset because government has been propping up nothing for decades.

Something else government was never supposed to be involved in. Education among kids was at a far higher rate in the 1960s when it was controlled by individual states. We are throwing countless billions and billions and cant fire teachers short of them having sex with students shows just how far the liberal agenda has destroyed the school system. How about concentrating more on the awful teachers unions and giving education back to the states.

7) Republicans don't Support OUR Troops - According to the IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America) - http://iavaaction.org/report-card/a_team_d_list

To be honest im not very familiar with this one. Will have to do some research.

Republicans blocked 9/11 Responders Bill which would pay for the health care of the Heroes of 9/11 that ran into the Asbestos-burning buildings to save lives. They are dying of Cancer & illnesses related to that job!! They are Police, Fire, & Paramedics from NY that gave their all.

The Republicans have no problem helping these people. But to take away tax breaks away from hard working Americans to give to the government to then have them spend to help these people is just another form of entitlement no matter how good the meaning. I would bet anything Congress appealed to the good heart of Americans and setup a site for donations their would be millions in days to help these people. But that would limit government power and show much more effective the people can be over government.

What can you really say except he is a idiot!

This all I can give for now. The wife is giving me the stinky face and wants me to get ready so we can go out. Hope this gives you some ideas.

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am

ssvs04

Man I wish this guy would cone on here. That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

POV, I have emailed him an invite. However, he is on FaceBook, the name is Charles Jackson if you wanna go there and try to see him directly. Nice person, a bit screwy in his ideas though (IMHO). But there it is.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 pm

By the way, Charles tells me he has read the legalese of the membership and is coming over! SO BE NICE!
Back to top Go down
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

PostSubject: sdthsfdh   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:26 pm

sdhsdhseths

Last edited by Bad Chaz on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong entrance point)
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Well said,, I hope we do not disappoint. And once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Bad Chaz wrote:
Ladies & gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Dems & Repubs,

Before I rattle this hornets nest, I want to say thank you Walter for the invite. I'm a big boy with thick enough skin to handle any topic that you deem necessary & expedient. The last thing that I want to do is to change anyone's mind about anything. We can always agree to disagree without being disagreeable. Maybe we can come to some understanding because life is not a Zero-Sum gain. Just because I win or am right, doesn't mean that you automatically lose.

My opinions, ideas, and politics are derived from the life I've lived. About me: I'm 40 yrs old, single, with no kids. I'm heterosexual, I'm Black, & born in East Texas in 1970, the 9th of 10 children. I'm a descendant of slaves & Cherokees Indians and the grandson of sharecroppers. My own mother picked cotton with migrant workers in Maricopa, AZ in the 50's.

I grew up in South Dallas, went to an all-Black high school, then to an all-white college in Montana where I was one of 13 Blacks out of 85,000 people in Gallatin Valley in 1988. I have a BA in English Literature & an MA in Political Science. I've owned a small consulting business, clerked in a county hospital in the ER, interned with an Insurance Giant for 2 summers, worked in Education Administration in Dallas, worked with several charities, & have worked for two Democratic State Reps in the last 3 years.

I have an intimate knowledge of the criminal justice system. I have had a sister & two nephews that have been murdered. My family has had land stolen. I have had older relatives wrongfully imprisoned. I have protested and worked against the Klan in Bozeman, MT. and helped Gay Students that were been openly attacked.

Nationally, I side with Dems on all wedge issues (Abortion, Immigration, Gay Marriage, Minimum Wage, etc.). I'm an left-leaning independent. Locally, all my politics center around Oak Cliff, TX and Arlington, TX. I'm all about access & opportunity. It's supposed to be about fairness, but I'm not THAT gullible to believe that Life is Fair.

Now, that that's over, BRING IT!! One at a time please!!
Welcome aboard. Glad to have the last few people with different ideas left. Glad you have a thick skin. We do play nice here and try not to make personal attacks. I want this board not to be like other boards and try to respect each others opinion after all that is what they are. Oh ya and one other thing I hate the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
By the way, Charles tells me he has read the legalese of the membership and is coming over! SO BE NICE!

Well then I apologize for my idiot remark. And lets just say wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....   Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a response I can take back to FACEBOOK....
Page 1 of 1