Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time Empty
PostSubject: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I know its hard to believe from some libs but their are Spanish conservatives like my wife out their who want smaller government. Now lets just hope Marco Rubio beats crist here in Florida who was a fake conservative from the start.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Actually there are a lot of Spanish conservatives. Problem is they get lied to a lot I know because one girl was told that republicans were for abortion and democrats were not. I questioned her to make she was not confused and she was not so I had to school her.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:12 pm

OH I know there is. Its going to be obvious in November to the dems.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Actually there are a lot of Spanish conservatives. Problem is they get lied to a lot I know because one girl was told that republicans were for abortion and democrats were not. I questioned her to make she was not confused and she was not so I had to school her.

Wow, of course not all of either group is for or against abortion, but in general it's exactly the opposite of what she thought. Who told her that?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm

I am not sure she just said it one day that she only voted democrat because of it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time   My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time Empty

Back to top Go down

My wife being a new American citizen votes proudly for the 1st time
Page 1 of 1