Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

US citizen tortured.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

US citizen tortured.  Empty
PostSubject: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am

US Citizen totured in china and the left loves it. Now check out some of the comments this is what the left has become.

Quote :
anthony300
Texas

...thats what you get for sticking your nose into another countrys business..serves you right .....ya should have stayed in america

Quote :
This is a far too complex an issue to make a judgment either way, particularly in the absence of all information, used or discarded, and available to the court. Any emotional conclusion is pushed aside by this fact.

Quote :
REX MAN - I did not mean to imply that Singapore was a part of China; allow me to clarify - Americans expect to be free of another country's rules and regulations because they can get away with them here (US). This is why there are so many Americans incarcerated in Mexico in the beach towns, that is, American college students get drunk, act stupid, do something stupid, and get thrown in jail by the Federalis. (You are right, I stand corrected on the vandalism with spray paint and not chewing gum on the sidewalk.) The bottom line is, American culture teaches our young to question authority and rebel. The world's cultures teach that you question authority and know where you stand in that authority.
Not one word complaining about torture.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 am

I haven't heard about this, do you have a link to a news story?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 pm

ya just press on the link in blue
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ya just press on the link in blue

LOl, duh!!!! I'm sorry, somehow I read the title then went right to the quotes skipping over the first sentence you wrote. Guess I'm blind. :geek:
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm

How do a few people on a message board constitute 'the left'? And by those posts I don't see any indication of their political persuasion. I guess your ESP is stronger than mine today.

Samurai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US citizen tortured.    US citizen tortured.  Empty

Back to top Go down

US citizen tortured.
Page 1 of 1