Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So I have been thinking.

Go down 
+3
ford plasko
Walterth3rd
Pissedoffvulcan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So I have been thinking.  Empty
PostSubject: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I have been thinking of this whole race thing. One thing that strikes me is that regardless if you are republican or democrat you are not going to think for yourself. This is what is most dangerous to politicians if people start thinking independently and the democrats know it. Look at Walter, Walter gets it. Walter never let race get in his way. He just did what he never blamed anyone for anything. You have to totally respect that. I have learned more from him then anyone else on politics. If you talk to a lot of people they do not like what is going on but they are just misinformed. I am trying to reason why 90 percent of black people vote democrat and I just cannot get my hands on it. Or for a matter of fact why a lot of people that have the same views as but yet cannot bring themselves to vote republican.

I see The New Black Panther Party lets gets this straight they are not the Black Panther Party. I also see Sharpton, Jackson, Polosi, Reid and Obama using race every chance they get. Let's take a look at this Shirly Sherrod Glenn Beck sat on it Orielly didn't neither did Hannity. Now I believe she is a far left person Racist no. As I said before I was far more disturbed at the actions of the audience. But Orielly Hannity have learned from Jackson and Sharpton start crying racism. I believe if it was not for our leaders and people that have a voice that race would be far less of a problem. Take the guy that is in the fox hole with you, you could care less what race he is as long he has your back. Same in the work place. One thing I do is I separate race I look at the individual and there personality. Voting has gotten so bad I think we need to go back to the way it was. The media cannot be trusted politicians cannot be trusted and we need term limits. No more career politicians.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

AMEN to THAT, POV! Amen! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
AMEN to THAT, POV! Amen! :cheers:
I feel the most dangerous threat to these people is an informed public and lets face it the public is not informed better yet they are misinformed.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

In the mean time while everyone is pointing their fingers at the other side, lawmakers are passing bills that will effect the economy and our livelihoods. I think it's been started by the political parties,stirred-up by pundits and spewed out by the media. Let's end some careers this November.
Do you ever wonder why there seems to be just enough Republicans to break from the pack and vote for bills or judges(Elena Kagan) that are so far from the ideology of Republican voters ? Both sides want the same outcome,only they say what is needed to get elected. Scott Brown, Lindsey Graham, Charlie Crist, I'm talking about you!
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 am

The old divide and conquer trick that has worked throughout history on the masses. Information is power and as long as they can keep the public misinformed and in the dark while they take all of our rights, the better it is for them. We can only hope that people open their eyes and see the truth and start booting them out.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I have been thinking of this whole race thing. One thing that strikes me is that regardless if you are republican or democrat you are not going to think for yourself. This is what is most dangerous to politicians if people start thinking independently and the democrats know it. Look at Walter, Walter gets it. Walter never let race get in his way. He just did what he never blamed anyone for anything. You have to totally respect that. I have learned more from him then anyone else on politics. If you talk to a lot of people they do not like what is going on but they are just misinformed. I am trying to reason why 90 percent of black people vote democrat and I just cannot get my hands on it. Or for a matter of fact why a lot of people that have the same views as but yet cannot bring themselves to vote republican.

I see The New Black Panther Party lets gets this straight they are not the Black Panther Party. I also see Sharpton, Jackson, Polosi, Reid and Obama using race every chance they get. Let's take a look at this Shirly Sherrod Glenn Beck sat on it Orielly didn't neither did Hannity. Now I believe she is a far left person Racist no. As I said before I was far more disturbed at the actions of the audience. But Orielly Hannity have learned from Jackson and Sharpton start crying racism. I believe if it was not for our leaders and people that have a voice that race would be far less of a problem. Take the guy that is in the fox hole with you, you could care less what race he is as long he has your back. Same in the work place. One thing I do is I separate race I look at the individual and there personality. Voting has gotten so bad I think we need to go back to the way it was. The media cannot be trusted politicians cannot be trusted and we need term limits. No more career politicians.

I had a neighbor years a go, a black dude in the army. Good, decent, and hard working. He said the exact same thing that you just did. He loved the army because there was no color barrier. Just a bunch of men and women who had a job to do and got it done.

Race is a major tool that they use to divide us. I wouldn't be surprised if Dems were the ones that killed MLK because if he lived, we'd be living his dream right now.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

I think it is time to start making race a non factor to them. I think it is time to not let them get away with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm

What is wild about this whole race thing is, that if we (all races) talk to each other individually, we agree on darn near every thing, it is only when we "Clump Up" (a friend of mine says that's what cows do when they bunch up and I think it is very appropriate for humans when they do it too, we humans have a far worse Herd mentality than animals do.) :) It is so sad, that we can be so stupid and can be lead by the nose so easily. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 pm

I agree Loco it is time for an awaking period. But I was now just watching Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace and he had the race pimp on Jesse Jackson what a worthless human being he is. He was claiming racism on what the owner of the Cavaliers said about James. Said the owner was acting like a slave owner. WTF can't someone just be pissed off because there star player acted like an idiot. It is poo like this that just keeps it going.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Actually, James did what too many pro athletes (especially the SUPER STARS) DON'T do, he played out his ENTIRE contract before leaving! Imagine that? Actually HONORING his SIGNED contact before leaving! (Looking at YOU whatever your name is from the Redskins, looking at YOU Mrs. Clinton, you too OBAMA! Wish I could sign a contract for a new car that was as flimsy! For a HOUSE that was as flimsy! Oh if my student LOANS were written so weakly!

But that is the dreams of REGULAR folk, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Actually, James did what too many pro athletes (especially the SUPER STARS) DON'T do, he played out his ENTIRE contract before leaving! Imagine that? Actually HONORING his SIGNED contact before leaving! (Looking at YOU whatever your name is from the Redskins, looking at YOU Mrs. Clinton, you too OBAMA! Wish I could sign a contract for a new car that was as flimsy! For a HOUSE that was as flimsy! Oh if my student LOANS were written so weakly!

But that is the dreams of REGULAR folk, I guess!

Here is that clip of Jackson.

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Now we have stupid stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I'd have told her to shut up and get out when she started that. I'm tired of people disrespecting this country. If she didn't want to sing the anthem she shouldn't have agreed to do it. And if she doesn't feel like a US citizen she should leave and go live somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

She sure needs to put a sock in it! We need to find a home for her out of our country, since she appears to dislike it so much.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm

I can't imagine that we're this hated in the world today. I think it's a bunch of BS. Only people that really hate America is Americans.. Well at least half of Americans, the ones that control the media.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm

steve2112 wrote:
I can't imagine that we're this hated in the world today. I think it's a bunch of BS. Only people that really hate America is Americans.. Well at least half of Americans, the ones that control the media.

Yeah, I know, it's not exact. But close enough.

"Success leads others to the dark side. Success leads to Envy. Envy leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering"
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Words of wisdom from Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking.    So I have been thinking.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have been thinking.
Page 1 of 1