Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy? Empty
PostSubject: So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy?   So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Ok so I am driving home and all of sudden I thought who is really responsible for the economy going south?

Fact in 2007 Jan the democrats took over the house and senate.

Same year Bush warns the democrats that Fannie and Freddie are going to fail. He warned them. As Walter pointed out in previous posts the videos of the democrats defending Fannie and Freddie. I am sure Walter would not mind providing those videos again.

Flash forward to 2010 current. Obama blames all of his woes on Bush. Yet he passed the stimulus package which was supposed to help. We all know how that turned out. The democrats have taken no blame for those policies in 2007 and beyond. They play the same thing like a broken record Bush did it.

So my question is this who's fault is this recession and who's fault is the recession in2007.

Let's remember Bush inherited a recession from Clinton and with a year we were out of it. Also the president does not have the purse strings democrats do. Let's also remember the democrats have been making the budget since 2007.

Now who's fault is it really. I want you lefties that are guests or signed up and you conservatives to state your case.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy?   So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 pm

I told a friend of mine back when the stock market hit 8,000 (on it's way up to 12,000) that this would happen. You can't keep creating money on paper by manipulating the numbers so the CEO's could get real money out of it. There has to be a balanced sheet somewhere down the line, you always have a day of reckoning.

The stock market, mortgage companies, banks, and others pulling that crap knew it would happen eventually and did it any way because they had enough congressmen and senators in their pockets to save their bacon and pull they out of the fire. Who has actually gone to prison for it? NOBODY!, of big money anyway.

Personally, I would like to see the market CRASH like the 30's. Let's start over and maybe get it right with THE PEOPLE running this country.
Back to top Go down

So I was thinking today. Who's fault is the economy?
Page 1 of 1