Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.    Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Here where we are living massive layoffs and closings. Food Lion is closing stores Kmart is closing stores. American Woodmark is closing factories. This is not good. Our retail operations are down massively at our campus.

The economic news is not good at all. The media keeps trying to prop it up. However people are seeing the real truth. They are seeing communities devastated.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.    Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I remember when we had food lions in this area. I used to use them until they all vanished in the late 90s. But yes the governments unemployment figures are bogus. Things are worse and as far as im concerned were in a light depression.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.    Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I remember when we had food lions in this area. I used to use them until they all vanished in the late 90s. But yes the governments unemployment figures are bogus. Things are worse and as far as im concerned were in a light depression.
I think it is worse then a light depression. I think this is a full blown depression actually worse. You look at the numbers. They are bad really bad. Wages are going down companies are downsizing. People are not being counted that are out of work.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.    Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone thinking the econemy is getting better think again.
Page 1 of 1