Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about Joe Sestak. Obamas job offer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Let's talk about Joe Sestak.  Obamas job offer. Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about Joe Sestak. Obamas job offer.   Let's talk about Joe Sestak.  Obamas job offer. EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:33 am

The left is trying to make this out to be a Monica moment. I seen on Fox News yesterday some democrat political hack saying oh this is just business as usual well no it is not. If Obama offered Sestak a job that is a high crime. Now we have the liar and chief in on it. Clinton was at the White House the day before they announced what went on with Sestak. LMAO set up anyone. Clinton just happens to be there and all of sudden we have an announcement of what went on. Ya right I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you.

But my question is this did Bill Clinton pull a fast one on Obama? Giving the people just enough for Hitlery to challenge Obama? I know the democrats will never turn on there own. But if Hillary runs against Obama that might be just enough for him to lose the nomination. Now saying that we will not know until about a year from now if she quits. Remember she has just padded her resume becoming secretary of state.

I do not think she has enough patience to run in 4 years and wants it now. I do not think the left has it in them even though Obama has been caught red handed and admitted to it that they will impeach and convict. Even though they should. Not that I like Joe Biden any better.

This has gotten out of hand and with Sestak he is not the only one offered a job. This thing is going to blow up and the state run media will not be able to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Let's talk about Joe Sestak. Obamas job offer.
Page 1 of 1