Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Obamas approval rating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Obamas approval rating Empty
PostSubject: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_july_9_2011

July 9th 2011

23% strongly approve his performance
41% strongly disapprove

46% somewhat approve
53% somewhat disapprove

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I cant believe its even that high for approval.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

It's had me worried for a long time. It's still far to close to the fifty fifty mark. If the election was today he could possibly win again.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_july_10_2011

Well, he's gone down since yesterday. This site keeps track daily, but I think I'll just post the change here weekly, unless I see a big jump one way or the other. Might be interesting to keep track of as we get closer to the election.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Thing about polls is they will bump Obama up right until the last 2 weeks that is when you will get the real numbers.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_july_20_2011

He's still hovering around fifty percent approval. Sure looking at strongly approve or disapprove it looks like he's not doing good, but when you factor in the wishy washy who only king of approve or disapprove, it's split. Right now I think an election would be a toss up.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm

eber322 wrote:
Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_july_20_2011

He's still hovering around fifty percent approval. Sure looking at strongly approve or disapprove it looks like he's not doing good, but when you factor in the wishy washy who only king of approve or disapprove, it's split. Right now I think an election would be a toss up.
Not a toss up right now. However one thing I have learned through the years. You cannot trust the polls until about 2 weeks out from the election. The polls will always be tilted towards the democrats. Case in point. Jimmy Carter was ahead of Reagan until about 2 weeks to go. Same with the first Bush. He was behind until about 2 weeks.

The reason the polls do this is because they love the left. However at the end they do not want to look like fools.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Well that's true, we know the media is liberal as all get out. But this Rasmussen place has the rep of having the most accurate polls.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well that's true, we know the media is liberal as all get out. But this Rasmussen place has the rep of having the most accurate polls.
Even Rasmussen does it. I have seen it first hand. Like I said unless the republicans do something very stupid Obama is toast.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 am

CNN has Obama down to 45 percent. If CNN is reporting it that low it must be worse then we thought.

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama's approval rating is down to 45 percent, driven in part by growing dissatisfaction on the left with the president's track record in office, according to a new national survey.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 am

Well that's still fifty fifty, what with margin of error that is usually 3-5%. He's not down that far from where he started, he had just over fifty percent (about 53%) of the popular vote when he was elected.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well that's still fifty fifty, what with margin of error that is usually 3-5%. He's not down that far from where he started, he had just over fifty percent (about 53%) of the popular vote when he was elected.
Margin of error yes. But if the numbers are that low with CNN you can bet your arse they bumped it up 10 points.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Lowest rating I've seen yet...

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_july_30_2011
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 am

Right now any generic republican beats Obama by 8 points well outside the margin of error.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

I can't see how he maintains 45%. Clinton had 45% near the end of his 8 years and things were a whole lot better than they are now. 45% must represent a lot of federal workers,Acorn volunteers,and hippies.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm

ford plasko wrote:
I can't see how he maintains 45%. Clinton had 45% near the end of his 8 years and things were a whole lot better than they are now. 45% must represent a lot of federal workers,Acorn volunteers,and hippies.
He is down to 40 percent.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Even Rasmussen does it. I have seen it first hand. Like I said unless the republicans do something very stupid Obama is toast.

I expect them to do something very stupid.

Like throwing up a RINO & hoping he sticks.

2012 is the Republicans prize, to do with as they see fit. Throw up a RINO, and we get 4 more years of Obama.
Give the voters an honest to god different choice, such as a tea party type, and they'll hand Obama his head, and they won't bother with the basket.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm

According to the poll, Obama's rating just keeps dropping...

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_august_31_2011

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

eber322 wrote:
According to the poll, Obama's rating just keeps dropping...

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_august_31_2011

OH ya that is why this is going to be the dirtiest campaign in the last 100 years.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am

Apparently his ratings has come back up slightly.... but if you look at the graph you can see his approval to disapproval is exactly backwards to when he started.

Obamas approval rating Obama_approval_index_october_1_2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas approval rating   Obamas approval rating Empty

Back to top Go down

Obamas approval rating
Page 1 of 1