Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The school shooting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

The school shooting Empty
PostSubject: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 am

No point in watching the liberal news media they are all pimping the same thing. Guns are evil not people are evil. This dirtbag did not even have the courage to take his own life. But the state will. How were all the warning signs missed or not reported Not to mention discipline is non existent in schools and at home. Even the military now has a problem with it discipline and now are changing basic training because the kids feel they are entitled.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Remember airline hijackings? Remember the Tylenol scare in 82? We don't have these episodes anymore because of reasonable changes in the way we did things. Air Marshals, baggage xrays, metal detectors and sealed pill containers hindered evil people from doing evil things. If all these grandstanding politicians wanted to do something we would have a person or persons on campus to hinder these tragedies. THEY DON"T WANT TO FIX THIS! Nothing can stop all incidents like this from happening,but there are things that can be done to lessen the rate and the loss. Start with your local school board and throw out the politicians and their excuses
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm

The only possible thing to do to help stop this is to turn all schools into prisons. Fences all around with only limited points of access with metal detectors and armed guards.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Send the teachers that are physically fit to state police Academies during the summer to learn how to handle guns identify a threat and then arm them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 pm

THE PRESIDENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!!! CONGRESS SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!! EVERYBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING. (BUT ME)!!!!! I HAVE A MASSIVE PENIS!!!!!

In other nonsensical crap read this:

CNN

Quote :
We responded aggressively to every warning sign -- and still we could not keep my brothers from hurting others. We did everything people like French and Trump say we must.

We got them help. My mother took my oldest brother to school counselors and psychiatrists and implemented corporal punishment and took away privileges and gave him hugs and encouragement and prayed -- God, did she pray -- everything she could think to do, and still he ended up stabbing a man to death.

From an early age, we intervened in the lives of my youngest brothers to ensure they didn't follow my oldest brother's path. We emphasized the importance of education. We made sure they were in the church and knew God and Jesus. We provided them positive role models, including brothers and sisters who attended major universities, started businesses and raised successful children of their own. We took them into our homes in multiple cities to get them away from a negative element in our hometown. We took them to counselors and psychiatrists. We even called the authorities -- multiple times -- when we grew concerned they might do something awful.

And still, I had to rush home after receiving a late-night call that my brother's girlfriend had been murdered in a drive-by shooting, a bullet meant for my youngest brother hitting her instead. I forced my brother to get into my truck. I drove him to the police department and told him to tell everything he knew about the potential assailants. I was afraid it was the beginning of another cycle of violence in our small town, afraid he might think it best to retaliate in kind, still hoping that being spared from the bullet she took would make a difference. No matter. Over the intervening years, I found myself in state and federal courtrooms watching prosecutors arguing he should be given a long prison sentence for things he did even after his girlfriend's death.

Don't tell me about warning signs. Don't lecture me about how we've supposedly delegated our responsibilities to others. Predicting human behavior is among the most difficult things to do.

Seriously, am I supposed to buy this crap? Did I mention I have a massive penis? You should believe that too!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Bandit wrote:
THE PRESIDENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!!! CONGRESS SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!! EVERYBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING. (BUT ME)!!!!! I HAVE A MASSIVE PENIS!!!!!

In other nonsensical crap read this:

CNN

Quote :
We responded aggressively to every warning sign -- and still we could not keep my brothers from hurting others. We did everything people like French and Trump say we must.

We got them help. My mother took my oldest brother to school counselors and psychiatrists and implemented corporal punishment and took away privileges and gave him hugs and encouragement and prayed -- God, did she pray -- everything she could think to do, and still he ended up stabbing a man to death.

From an early age, we intervened in the lives of my youngest brothers to ensure they didn't follow my oldest brother's path. We emphasized the importance of education. We made sure they were in the church and knew God and Jesus. We provided them positive role models, including brothers and sisters who attended major universities, started businesses and raised successful children of their own. We took them into our homes in multiple cities to get them away from a negative element in our hometown. We took them to counselors and psychiatrists. We even called the authorities -- multiple times -- when we grew concerned they might do something awful.

And still, I had to rush home after receiving a late-night call that my brother's girlfriend had been murdered in a drive-by shooting, a bullet meant for my youngest brother hitting her instead. I forced my brother to get into my truck. I drove him to the police department and told him to tell everything he knew about the potential assailants. I was afraid it was the beginning of another cycle of violence in our small town, afraid he might think it best to retaliate in kind, still hoping that being spared from the bullet she took would make a difference. No matter. Over the intervening years, I found myself in state and federal courtrooms watching prosecutors arguing he should be given a long prison sentence for things he did even after his girlfriend's death.

Don't tell me about warning signs. Don't lecture me about how we've supposedly delegated our responsibilities to others. Predicting human behavior is among the most difficult things to do.

Seriously, am I supposed to buy this crap? Did I mention I have a massive penis? You should believe that too!
what a load of crap. CNN wonders why their ratings suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school shooting   The school shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

The school shooting
Page 1 of 1