Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.


scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vegas Shooting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Vegas Shooting.    Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:31 pm

So while people speculate call for gun control without knowing all the facts they are doing America a disservice. No law that we know of would have prevented this attack. The talking heads are so full of BS it is piled up higher then the manure pile in a pig farm. Time this is why I have not commented a lot of fake news coming out right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 792
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So while people speculate call for gun control without knowing all the facts they are doing America a disservice. No law that we know of would have prevented this attack. The talking heads are so full of BS it is piled up higher then the manure pile in a pig farm. Time this is why I have not commented a lot of fake news coming out right now.

Uummm, what are you talking about?

Who is speculating what?

What kind of gun control are you referencing?

Who are the "Talking heads"?

What fake news?


As for law preventing this, I must disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Just an excuse to ban guns. Nothing about this story ads up. There was more than one shooter, there was somebody firing from the fourth floor with what appears to be a full automatic. A couple of different people filmed that happening. Not to metion all the people who were there that claimed there was gun fire on the ground inside the event itself. Yet from the news and police we still hear there was only one guy on the, what was it 32nd floor?

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:55 am

eber322 wrote:
Just an excuse to ban guns.
But they aren't going to ban guns because just like illegal immigration it's a wedge issue to rally the voters on election day. Both sides are quite proficient at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So while people speculate call for gun control without knowing all the facts they are doing America a disservice. No law that we know of would have prevented this attack. The talking heads are so full of BS it is piled up higher then the manure pile in a pig farm. Time this is why I have not commented a lot of fake news coming out right now.

Uummm, what are you talking about?

Who is speculating what?

What kind of gun control are you referencing?

Who are the "Talking heads"?

What fake news?


As for law preventing this, I must disagree.
CNN, MSNBC, while the thing was going on a lot of misinformation someone said there two shooters. No law would prevented this or any other. What does the left call it? Universal background checks means which no one has clarified yet. Talking heads. Anyone on MSNBC. MSNBC, CNN it was disturbing to watch how each channel covered it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 792
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

CNN, MSNBC, while the thing was going on a lot of misinformation someone said there two shooters. No law would prevented this or any other. What does the left call it? Universal background checks means which no one has clarified yet. Talking heads. Anyone on MSNBC. MSNBC, CNN it was disturbing to watch how each channel covered it.

The general public just doesn't know how devastating a fully automatic weapon can be. That's what started the rumor of more than 1 shooter. But LE had already searched for any evidence that maybe some people fired back, but found none. There was also nobody else armed in the hotel except for the security guy who was killed by the shooter.

As for laws, you're wrong. While they could not have prevented the shooting, they sure as hades could have greatly reduced the number of deaths and injuries.

Businesses found a "work around" to bypass federal laws. The first evidence we got of this was the "North Hollywood Shootout" back in 1997. Gun owners across the US plus the NRA were screaming at congress, to fix regulations governing fully auto weapons parts and accessories. They ignored us. Guess what? It happened again. After this incident, all the NRA could get out of Congress is "we'll consider discussion". WTF???

As for MSM, I've been complaining about it since I joined your board.


Anyway check out this video:

Link

This is what gun owners and the NRA are screaming about. Me especially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vegas Shooting.    

Back to top Go down
 
Vegas Shooting.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: Politics 101-
Jump to: