Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Remember"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Remember" Empty
PostSubject: "Remember"   "Remember" EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:04 pm

"After Rick and his group arrive at Alexandria, they must adapt to a strange new lifestyle while Rick remains mistrustful."

This episode was a lot better than the last one. There was a least a point to the plot of this episode, and we dint have homosexuality shoved in our faces this week.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the people of Alexandria. They seem ok for the most part, although you have to wonder how they have survived as inept as they act. I'm glad Glenn punched out that azzhat. The Congresswoman seems kind of weird, especially how she filmed the interviews she had with them. It seem more like she was a scientist preparing her subjects for some kind of test. However, at this point I wonder if Rick will end up being the problem and getting them all kicked out.

That girl Enid is up to something sneaking out of the compound like that. If there is anything nefarious going on, I think she will be the key to finding it out. I also think she's the one who took Rick's stashed gun from the blender.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Remember" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Remember"   "Remember" EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:24 pm

I did like this episode but I fear they are going to do something stupid. Have they been through a winter yet?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

"Remember" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Remember"   "Remember" EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I did like this episode but I fear they are going to do something stupid. Have they been through a winter yet?

Well yeah, each season is a new year so they've been through what four already? Of course all their winters so far have been down in Georgia where winters are really mild. Now that they are in DC they might see some real winter conditions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Remember" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Remember"   "Remember" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Remember"
Page 1 of 1