Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Racist cop shoots African American kid.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Racist cop shoots African American kid.  Empty
PostSubject: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- It's been four days since a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer shot and killed African-American teenager Michael Brown, and the public still does not know the name of the person who pulled the trigger.The public should know the name of the cop. A freedom of information act should be filed right away. The killed that kid in cold blood. What a waste the kid was getting ready to attend college.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:26 am

Seems to be alot of confusion in this case. Some reports say that the suspect tried to take the officer's gun from him. If that is indeed the case, this is Darwinian selection in action, not the officer's fault.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 am

I don't blame the community of Ferguson for rioting. The kid was shot in cold blood. The police need to back down they are just escalating the problem. The governor has militarized the police.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:34 am

He was another thug out robbing and assaulting people in the community. Truth be told he probably attacked the cop just like Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. He wasn't much of a 'kid' either. Looks like he was about seven foot tall and 250 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 pm

PappyLee wrote:
I don't blame the community of Ferguson for rioting. The kid was shot in cold blood. The police need to back down they are just escalating the problem. The governor has militarized the police.
Oh great another liberal who will just quit.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:45 pm

PappyLee wrote:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/15/exceptional-catch-the-jj-witness-video-eye-witness-audio-of-mike-brown-shooting-sharing-brown-doubled-back-toward-police/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:03 pm

ford plasko wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/15/exceptional-catch-the-jj-witness-video-eye-witness-audio-of-mike-brown-shooting-sharing-brown-doubled-back-toward-police/
They took the video down and parts that they left were not the two people discussing it. BAHAHAHAHA. Fricking youtube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:23 pm

One video that does not even work vs four eye witnesses. I will take the eye witness word for it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:27 pm

PappyLee wrote:
One video that does not even work vs four eye witnesses. I will take the eye witness word for it.
I thought you would be gone by now. 12 eye witnesses now collaborate the cops story. Not only that.

THE POLICE OFFICER whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of often violent demonstrations in Ferguson, Mo., suffered severe facial injuries — including an eye-socket fracture — and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

I was holding out to see the evidence. As in Zimmerman I did not make up my mind right away. Now it looks like the cop was justified unless something we do not know about comes forward. Pappy you really should not have knew jerk reactions.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Yeah, just like with Zimmerman it looks to be a case of self defense after a thug attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
Yeah, just like with Zimmerman it looks to be a case of self defense after a thug attacked.
Self defense how? The cop was pulling the kid into the car. The kid was just defending himself from a lawless cop.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Self defense how? The cop was pulling the kid into the car. The kid was just defending himself from a lawless cop.
Only one problem zippy. No one has said that and the guy that did say the cop pulled him in is wanted for robbery. Not a very good witness.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Self defense how?

The thug was beating the cop, he has all kinds of facial damage including a crushed eye socket. Anybody was smashing my face to a pulp trying to kill me, I'd shoot them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:11 pm

eber322 wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Self defense how?

The thug was beating the cop, he has all kinds of facial damage including a crushed eye socket. Anybody was smashing my face to a pulp trying to kill me, I'd shoot them too.
No one has confirmed the police officer was beaten. The only thing we do know is that the officer was trying to pull the kid into the car and the kid ran. The officer shot him down like a dog after the kid had given up.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:34 pm

PappyLee wrote:

No one has confirmed the police officer was beaten.

Yeah they have. http://www.examiner.com/article/ferguson-cop-beaten-nearly-unconscious-by-michael-brown-before-shooting

We also know 100% positively that the thug had robbed a convenience store earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Yeah we can't confirm Brown attacked the cop, but we're sure that the cop shot Brown in the back while he was surrendering. If you don't believe me just ask Malik Zulu Shabazz.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Yeah we can't confirm Brown attacked the cop, but we're sure that the cop shot Brown in the back while he was surrendering. If you don't believe me just ask Malik Zulu Shabazz.  
I agree the only this cops gets convicted unless something else pops up is for political reasons. It is like sanity has left the building for liberals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
I agree the only this cops gets convicted unless something else pops up is for political reasons. It is like sanity has left the building for liberals.
Well now that something just popped up. A recording now has the cop shooting 10 times. Six shots a pause and four more shots. This racist cop is going to jail.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:42 pm

We know more than you think. Racism had nothing to do with the shooting. No governor has militarized it's police forces either. What you're referencing, is in fact what American voters did over 25 years ago. Read up on the National Defense Authorization Act; Section 1033.

As for the FOIA, that is a load of poo. The media always gets the public worked up saying they have a right to know everything about everything, when they do not.

While Wilson did in fact suffer a severe beating, he had no fractures.

The Police have an eye witness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Bandit wrote:
We know more than you think. Racism had nothing to do with the shooting. No governor has militarized it's police forces either. What you're referencing, is in fact what American voters did over 25 years ago. Read up on the National Defense Authorization Act; Section 1033.

As for the FOIA, that is a load of poo. The media always gets the public worked up saying they have a right to know everything about everything, when they do not.

While Wilson did in fact suffer a severe beating, he had no fractures.

The Police have an eye witness.
Which the witness has said that the racist cop shot the kid in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 pm

PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
Well now that something just popped up. A recording now has the cop shooting 10 times. Six shots a pause and four more shots. This racist cop is going to jail.
Wow have you drank the kool aid. I am sure that the police know exactly how many shots have been fired. Yes the media reported that. Now go ahead and try and find that story.

Want to know how the police department knows? Every cop carries a certain amount of bullets. Every Bullet has to be accounted for.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 am

Now that CNN is backing away from that recording what will be the next proof of the racist cop shoots innocent teen
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/28/mike-brown-shooting-part-1-what-the-physical-evidence-reveals-along-with-enhanced-audio-transcription-of-eye-witness/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Now that CNN is backing away from that recording what will be the next proof of the racist cop shoots innocent teen
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/28/mike-brown-shooting-part-1-what-the-physical-evidence-reveals-along-with-enhanced-audio-transcription-of-eye-witness/
You mean the same audio that CNN has on it's front page right now? Confirming the audio was at the time of the shooting? CNN has not backed off of anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racist cop shoots African American kid.    Racist cop shoots African American kid.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Racist cop shoots African American kid.
Page 1 of 1