Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  Empty
PostSubject: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

A 71 year old customer shot two robbers who tried to hold up a Florida internet cafe. One robber had a gun , the other a bat. Old guy shot them both, nobody else was hurt. The robbers were arrested later when they went to a hospital. Great job old guy. To bad he wasn't at the Batman movie in Colorado.

Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

:) Perfect example of how gun rights are a counter balance to crime. Everyone wants big brother to keep them safe and look what an epic fail that is.. to quote Adam Kokesh "When seconds count the police are only minutes away". Kinda dissapointed in Kokesh(yet again tho) he travels around on donation money to do "civil disobediance" that involves him dancing, walking around with no shirt on, or cursing in public... but doesn't even carry a gun in DC because he is afraid of the police DESPITE it apparently being legal there.. Guns mean power to the people. I remember being like 15 and was kind of a hippie and my MSM watching father being shocked that I was totally against gun control. Even before I studied any history or politics it just common sense.. I told him "Guns are the only way we have to over throw our government if they get out of control" he tried to tell me "We don't need to do that kind of thing anymore". lol. He had good intentions but ignorant none the less.. History will repeat but its up to all of us to delay it as long as possible as well as fix it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 am

How long will it be before the guy is sued?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I heard something on Fox about he might be sued, but I'm fairly sure no prosecutor with any intention of being the next mayor would touch him.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:50 am

YawnGG wrote:
:) Perfect example of how gun rights are a counter balance to crime. Everyone wants big brother to keep them safe and look what an epic fail that is.. to quote Adam Kokesh "When seconds count the police are only minutes away". Kinda dissapointed in Kokesh(yet again tho) he travels around on donation money to do "civil disobediance" that involves him dancing, walking around with no shirt on, or cursing in public... but doesn't even carry a gun in DC because he is afraid of the police DESPITE it apparently being legal there.. Guns mean power to the people. I remember being like 15 and was kind of a hippie and my MSM watching father being shocked that I was totally against gun control. Even before I studied any history or politics it just common sense.. I told him "Guns are the only way we have to over throw our government if they get out of control" he tried to tell me "We don't need to do that kind of thing anymore". lol. He had good intentions but ignorant none the less.. History will repeat but its up to all of us to delay it as long as possible as well as fix it as soon as possible.
So true. Gun rights give power to the people, and since government wants a monopoly on power it wants to take our rights away. Tyranny is coming for sure.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 am

Only a leftist jackass would dare sue him, but that probably would damage the guy's career if anyone tried it. But you never can be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers    Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fla. Man Shoots Would-be Robbers
Page 1 of 1