Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's Border.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 pm

RAYMONDVILLE, Texas -- Two illegal immigrants from Mexico who were charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent in front of his family in Texas have been arrested and deported numerous times, police sources told FoxNews.com.

One suspect has been arrested no fewer than four times for entering the U.S. illegally, according to federal court records. The other has been deported twice after entering the U.S. illegally, sources said.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 pm

You are nuts. Neither party has tried to secure the border. At least Obama is trying to help those poor kids. No wonder Americans consider republicans racist.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 am

PappyLee wrote:
You are nuts. Neither party has tried to secure the border. At least Obama is trying to help those poor kids. No wonder Americans consider republicans racist.
You are correct with that statement.

"proper" immigration reform is as follows:

1: Seal the borders, by whatever means required. Moats, guard towers, guard dogs, hand phasers, whatever is needed.

2: A concerted, determined effort be made to locate and immediately deport every person in this country illegally, again, by whatever means necessary. Scan all government applications, documents, employment records, anything. No BS, no excuses, no nuthin'. If not legal, out you go, immediately. If you have family that you do not wish to be separated from, they can leave with you, they will not be an anchor to allow you to stay here.

These persons can of course apply for legal admission to the US, but of course, their prior record of breaking our laws will be taken into consideration.

You are quite right, neither party is advocating that.

And it is not a racist policy/issue. It is a legality issue. Illegal is illegal, regardless of what race you belong to.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Check history and you will see this has been going on since the 1930's. It will never be fixed by the federal government as long as it can be used as a political issue every election cycle.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 am

ford plasko wrote:
Check history and you will see this has been going on since the 1930's. It will never be fixed by the federal government as long as it can be used as a political issue every election cycle.
But republicans are far worse at closing the border than democrats. Obama has deported far more people than any other president. I hope he writes an executive order so he can run a third term.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 pm

PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
But republicans are far worse at closing the border than democrats. Obama has deported far more people than any other president. I hope he writes an executive order so he can run a third term.
Ronald Reagan had a deal with the democrat congress. Give amnesty to illegal aliens and secure the border. The democrats decided to pull the funding. No democrats are far worse sorry.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:20 pm

PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:

So much for the rule of law, as opposed to the rule of men, which you seem to favor. Why not just crown him King and be done with it?

Your kind of attitude is one of the best illustrations of why we need the 2nd amendment, and why it, along with the rest of the Constitution needs to be considered to be the inviolable law of the land.

Tell me, would you have agreed with the idea of Ronald Reagan enabling a 3rd term via executive order? If not, paint the word hypocrite over your mirror.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
No democrats are far worse sorry.

Have to disagree with you there. If you ask me, the Republicans who favor soft stances & amnesty for illegals are worse because they are betraying their core principals (law & order for one) in order to provide cheap labor for their business pals.
I expect the Dems to be soft on immigration; they're drooling over the prospect of an unbeatable, permanent electoral majority once all these illegals are given amnesty and are eligible to vote. They have used dependence upon government to gain support for decades now.

But selling out your own values, let alone the best interests of the nation in order to apply downward pressure on wages, which is what the Republicans are doing is worse, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 pm

But selling out your own values, let alone the best interests of the nation in order to apply downward pressure on wages, which is what the Republicans are doing is worse, if you ask me.

What's worse ,liberals that admit they are doing this for votes or the RINO's that lie to you. And for that matter do any of the so called conservatives really believe what they say or are they just there for the show?
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm

ford plasko wrote:

What's worse ,liberals that admit they are doing this for votes or the RINO's that lie to you. And for that matter do any of the so called conservatives really believe what they say or are they just there for the show?
I agree about the republicans they want slave wages. But the democrats just want to give them a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:29 pm

PappyLee wrote:
I agree about the republicans they want slave wages. But the democrats just want to give them a fair chance.
No, the Democrats want millions of new voters who are dependent upon government handouts in order to get a permanent lock on electoral majorities.

But, just for the sake of discussion, let's grant your reason as fact.
We have no business looking after the needs of any other people ahead of the needs of our own citizens.

Illegal immigration and excess legal immigration severely damages the labor market in this country for our own citizens by suppressing wages rates paid to those on the lower ends of the economic ladder, causing harm to our own citizens.

If and when our economy is humming along at a pace where not only can every one of our own citizens who needs to support himself can find a job but businesses actually have to compete against each other for employees by offering higher wages and better benefit packages, then we can start looking at the interests of citizens of other nations, and allow more legal immigration to prevent the economy from stalling at the same time.

The point is that we should be looking after the interests and needs of our own citizens first, last and always. Allowing illegal immigration, or even excess legal immigration is very much contrary to those interests at this time.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:31 pm

PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:

This is the biggest crock of manure I have heard. Democrats could care less. Why do you think they give minorities money? Two reasons. They can control them and they buy their votes. Nice try.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:

This is the biggest crock of manure I have heard. Democrats could care less. Why do you think they give minorities money? Two reasons. They can control them and they buy their votes. Nice try.
You are full of the strongest smelling BS I have ever heard. What do you want those same minorities homeless and starving? No it is the republicans that want slave wages for them. It is time to bring them out of the shadows America is a shameful place.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm

PappyLee wrote:
You are full of the strongest smelling BS I have ever heard. What do you want those same minorities homeless and starving? No it is the republicans that want slave wages for them. It is time to bring them out of the shadows America is a shameful place.

I won't presume to speak for P.O.V., but I would respond by saying don't lump me in with the so-called Republicans in government and at the G.O.P. at the national level.
I don't want slave wages for illegals. I want them removed from the country, by any means necessary in order to increase economic opportunity for our own citizens.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:33 pm

PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:

No I want them sent back to their country of origin. America cannot be the worlds baby sitter no longer.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
ford plasko wrote:

No I want them sent back to their country of origin. America cannot be the worlds baby sitter no longer.
Why so they can be killed by gangs? No wonder you guys can no longer win a national election.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 pm

PappyLee wrote:
Why so they can be killed by gangs? No wonder you guys can no longer win a national election.

Better than them bringing their gang wars and drugs here.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:24 pm

eber322 wrote:
PappyLee wrote:

Better than them bringing their gang wars and drugs here.
Agreed. MS6 is already a problem. Could grow worse. I believe soon you will see cities that are like third world corrupt countries. Oh wait we already have Chicago.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Agreed. MS6 is already a problem. Could grow worse. I believe soon you will see cities that are like third world corrupt countries. Oh wait we already have Chicago.

Chicago? Take a look at Detroit.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:16 pm

No gangs are coming here. You guys are crying wolf trying scare tactics this why no one believes you. All these people want is a better life and we should give it to them. Open borders would be the best policy it would enhance the economy and make a better life for all Americans.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:32 pm

PappyLee wrote:
No gangs are coming here. You guys are crying wolf trying scare tactics this why no one believes you. All these people want is a better life and we should give it to them. Open borders would be the best policy it would enhance the economy and make a better life for all Americans.

Just like all of these open trade / free trade deals enacted over the past 30 years have made things so much better for the working class U.S. citizen. Gotcha.

Shouldn't it be their own government's responsibility to look after their interests? Why the hell is it ours? We can't properly take care of our own as it is, we have no business trying to take care of more.
Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Annoyed wrote:
PappyLee wrote:

Just like all of these open trade / free trade deals enacted over the past 30 years have made things so much better for the working class U.S. citizen. Gotcha.

Shouldn't it be their own government's responsibility to look after their interests? Why the hell is it ours? We can't properly take care of our own as it is, we have no business trying to take care of more.
My 401k is doing great what about yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama's Border.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Border.    Obama's Border.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's Border.
Page 1 of 1