Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? Empty
PostSubject: Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?   Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:29 am

I was reading a story on Fox News about how farmers are losing their land to drug cartels. No Texas is the number one producer of cotton and cattle in America. This is a danger to our food supply and textile supply. This could adversely affect meat prices. One really has to wonder is Obama doing this by design?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/03/americas-war-texas-farmers-attack-mexican-border/#content
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?   Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Update on this border agents have to use bean bags first before lethal force.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?   Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Update on this border agents have to use bean bags first before lethal force.
I saw that last night. It's an outrage and saddens me. Heads should role that started that policy. They are after all law enforcement officers that are looking for criminals, doing illegal activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?   Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the president deralict in it's duty protecting the border and American citizens?
Page 1 of 1