Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  Empty
PostSubject: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm

NTERNAL EMAILS in a major global intelligence firm, published by WikiLeaks, suggest that Osama bin Laden’s body may have been brought to America after he was killed by US Navy Seals.

The emails, from the intelligence firm Stratfor which offered services to major international corporations, are being published by the whistleblowing site having been obtained in an attack on Stratfor’s servers by the Anonymous movement.

In one email, sent by Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence Fred Burton – and timestamped just hours after Barack Obama announced details of the Pakistani raid that killed bin Laden – Burton declares:

Reportedly, we took the body with us. Thank goodness.

Another, 25 minutes later – with the subject ‘Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane’ adds: “Than [sic] onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda”.

‘Dover, DE’ refers to Dover in Delaware, the site of a major air force base around 175km from Washington.

In another email sent an hour later, Burton – who is considered a leading expert on terrorism and security, and who previously served as the second-in-command at the Department of State’s counterterrorism division - adds:

If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman [sic] like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi’s ashes.

We would want to photograph, DNA, fingerprint, etc.

His body is a crime scene and I don’t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.

Adolf Eichmann was a leading organiser of the Holocaust who later fled to Argentina on a fake passport until he was captured by Mossad and brought to trial in Israel. He was executed and cremated and his ashes spread at sea, so that there could be no memorial to him.

In response to that email, the company’s CEO George Friedman – a child of Holocaust survivors – wrote:

Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman.

No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened.

Some seven hours later, Burton responded again:

Body is Dover bound, should be here by now

While it is not clear whether Burton is relying on any internal military source, or merely making an educated guess – and while it should be noted that the email exchanges begin with the word ‘reportedly’ – the emails, if true, would undermine the US claim that bin Laden’s body was buried at sea within hours of his death.

Previous emails from the Stratfor cache, which WikiLeaks says is made up of some five million emails, suggest that the Pakistani intelligence forceswere aware of bin Laden’s presence in the country – a charge Pakistan has consistently denied.

The compound in which bin Laden lived and was killed, just outside Abbottabad, was torn down earlier this week.

Wikileaks links: - [alpha] OBL - [alpha] Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane - Re: OBL's corpse]

Source - www.thejournal.ie
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 pm

That doesn't surprise me. Actually I don't think you could tell the truth about bringing his body back here. All the Muslims would be demanding it back and attacking us for it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 pm

You know I agreed the way Obama disposed of the body. I thought it was brilliant. But if this did happen and it is found to be true then the person leaking it should be tried as a spy.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, but wikileaks releases a lot of stuff that should be revealed as well. Just recently they revealed how the Democrats stuffed the ballot boxes in two states with votes for Obama in '08.
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Good thing I'm not President. I'd cut off the aid to Pakistan to fight terrorism since they were housing Bin Laden the whole time. They didn't do anything to fight terrorism except collect all the US dollars that they could. I would have said he was blown to bits, so sorry. We'll get around to identifying him once we have finished identifying every single person's remains who were in the towers. Could take years or even decades. But we'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.    Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Obama lie about Bin Laden.
Page 1 of 1