Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

John Stossel's Illegal Everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

John Stossel's Illegal Everything  Empty
PostSubject: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm

I fixed your link.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 am

I just posted this the other day on shroomery.org 's political forum. I am currently suffering a 3 day ban for "flaming there". in reality I call the moderator a tyrant all the time and point out how he moderates with a bias. So he looks for any reason he can to ban me lol. I even cleverly worded it with phrases like "could lead one to believe you were a fool". I basicly have no right to say anything any negative about anyone who voices opinions he likes. Yet his trolls flame me to no end openly calling me ignorant and what not for comparing Romney to Obama without any sort of debate involved. Sigh. Anyways. Yes scary as frack Ron Paul 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 am

That thing about the lemonade stand reminds me of something happened here years ago. An Amish family had a roadside stand on the way to our cabin where they sold the best tasting homemade breads, pies, and cookies. Most all of their stuff was made with ingredients they grew themselves, even the milk and butter they used was from their own cows, so it was really great tasting old fashioned cooking. Apple pies and Pumpkin pies from their own harvests, in fact about the only stuff that was canned was cherry and peach filling since they didn't/couldn't grow their own. My Mom stopped there at least once nearly every week for about four months during the summer/fall for about five years straight.

Then one summer the stand was gone. We wondered if maybe the Amish family had moved, but we still saw buggies. Finally one day, as we drove past, we saw the Amish lady out in the yard with some of her little kids. So my mom stopped and asked her about the stand. The county shut their stand down because they didn't have a permit. The permit was several hundred dollars more than they even made off their sales each year. Really sucks, some of the best breads, pies, and cookies I've ever had.

Last edited by eber322 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 pm

YawnGG wrote:
shroomery.org 's political forum. I am currently suffering a 3 day ban for "flaming there". in reality I call the moderator a tyrant all the time and point out how he moderates with a bias. So he looks for any reason he can to ban me lol. I even cleverly worded it with phrases like "could lead one to believe you were a fool". I basicly have no right to say anything any negative about anyone who voices opinions he likes. Yet his trolls flame me to no end openly calling me ignorant and what not for comparing Romney to Obama without any sort of debate involved. Sigh. Anyways. Yes scary as frack Ron Paul 2012.
Sounds like that site sucks as much as SyFy, where only the leftist opinion is allowed (they banned me there - I was too far right).
Most of my internet time is divided between here, gazette.com, RTR.org, 12160 "Destroying the New World Order," and YouTube. So much is happening I can't keep up with it all.
Yeah - Ron Paul 2012!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:25 pm

YawnGG wrote:
I just posted this the other day on shroomery.org 's political forum. I am currently suffering a 3 day ban for "flaming there". in reality I call the moderator a tyrant all the time and point out how he moderates with a bias. So he looks for any reason he can to ban me lol. I even cleverly worded it with phrases like "could lead one to believe you were a fool". I basicly have no right to say anything any negative about anyone who voices opinions he likes. Yet his trolls flame me to no end openly calling me ignorant and what not for comparing Romney to Obama without any sort of debate involved. Sigh. Anyways. Yes scary as frack Ron Paul 2012.
You can ask these guys. I treated liberals that came here very well.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
You can ask these guys. I treated liberals that came here very well.

Yes, you did. In fact I think we all did.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm

YawnGG wrote:
I just posted this the other day on shroomery.org 's political forum.
Where did you post, and what's your name there? I just joined under the name Skycastle.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 pm

I am banned as banned can be. I can't even make a new account anymore.. i have exhausted all known free vpns.. lol. The last account was BobTheFreemason
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 pm

they must have banned me like 15 times now! veggieboards also banned me. angry lil vegetarians there lol. If Paul doesnt win the GOP via brokered convention or run third party im going to vote Obama and move to canada where i can safely watch this country burn to the fracking ground.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 pm

YawnGG wrote:
If Paul doesnt win the GOP via brokered convention or run third party im going to vote Obama and move to canada where i can safely watch this country burn to the fracking ground.
I understand your frustration with this nation of idiots. It's like Americans are blind as bats in understanding the Constitutional crisis which is killing us, and BOTH major political parties are responsible.

The DemoPublicans will be the death of America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything    John Stossel's Illegal Everything  Empty

Back to top Go down

John Stossel's Illegal Everything
Page 1 of 1