Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Gays being disgusting, like usual.

Go down 
+2
Pissedoffvulcan
eber322
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YawnGG

YawnGG

Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

eber322 wrote:
I don't hate gays. I don't like their lifestyle choice, but as long as they keep it to themselves I couldn't care less. Unfortunately most of the ones in the media give the rest a bad name, they are disgusting. Not all of them are disgusting, but the ones tromping naked through public streets and indoctrinating kids are. Disgusting is usual for most gays.

So your view on gays comes from the media, do you think this is healthy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am

I mean cmon, you seem be supporting Ron Paul, hows the picture they paint of him and his followers?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 am

YawnGG wrote:

So your view on gays comes from the media, do you think this is healthy?
YawnGG wrote:

I mean cmon, you seem be supporting Ron Paul, hows the picture they paint of him and his followers?

Difference being that the media bad mouths Ron Paul, Christians, tea Partiers, etc without hardly ever any proof to back that up. The gays themselves are the ones on tv being disgusting perverts while the media praises them. And they are the ones in the schools indoctrinating children into their perverted lifestyle choice.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 am

Sigh. I think you underestimate the power the media has. I dare you to go meet some gay people, and be fair about it don't go to a gay bar where there flamboyant behavior is encouraged. It isn't hard to find offensive behavior in any group of people. Many racist promote Paul for example, so let's get some KKK kids together in there lil outfits and ask them about Ron Paul on camera!(ps i hope the news people aren't reading this lol)

Go meet some gay people, I have a few gay people in my extended family and there perfectly fine people. I am guessing you don't, and haven't had much personal experience with them. As the great Forest Gump once said "That's all i got to say about that".
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

I don't need to go meet any gay people. I've known gays, I've worked with several. As I've said several times already, including before you started accusing me of wanting them dead, not all gay people are in your face. But this topic is about the ones that are. The ones that mind there own business and live their lives without forcing their perversions on the public I have no problem with.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

eber322 wrote:
you started accusing me of wanting them dead

When did I accuse you of wanting them dead?? Freudian slip much? lol.. jk..
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am

YawnGG wrote:

You said I "hated" gays. Hatred is a level of dislike that is equal to wanting the object of hatred dead or destroyed.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 am

eber322 wrote:
YawnGG wrote:

You said I "hated" gays. Hatred is a level of dislike that is equal to wanting the object of hatred dead or destroyed.

I do not agree with this statement, can you link me to some kind of study?
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am

I mean by every definition I can find of the word it is absolutely not true. I for instance am racist against african americans, understanding the factors involved it is not something I am proud of. I do hate them, and I wish they did not exist. That being said, I do not wish to see any of them harmed or even treated as less... They are here, and we need to learn to get a long. I'd even support one for president if they upheld the constitution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gays being disgusting, like usual.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2