Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Gays being disgusting, like usual.

Go down 
+2
Pissedoffvulcan
eber322
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Gays being disgusting, like usual.  Empty
PostSubject: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:37 am

Quote :
LaBarbera Asks Homosexual Activist Dan Savage to Take Down Cyber-Bullying Site ‘Santorum.com’

Gays being disgusting, like usual.  Santorum-DOT-com-graphic_Dan_Savages_hateful_creation

Press Release, January 5, 2012; contact: Peter LaBarbera: americansfortruth@gmail.com

WARNING: Offensive description

CHICAGO – Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH), today urged homosexual activist and writer Dan Savage to take down his notorious and vulgar anti-Rick Santorum website — Santorum.com — which diabolically “redefines” the presidential candidate’s last name as follows:

“Santorum: 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.”

LaBarbera issued the following open appeal to Savage and the media:

Today, I appeal to homosexual activist Dan Savage: take down your anti-Rick Santorum hate-site, Santorum.com.

Admittedly, it seems ludicrous to appeal to man who would go to such hateful lengths to sabotage religious conservatives that he would intentionally try to give a Republican presidential candidate a cold (Gary Bauer, 2000), or use Google to demonize an opponent in such a despicable way. Nevertheless, I make the appeal because bullying is bullying, and it must stop.

We get it, Dan, you HATE Rick Santorum, and you want to punish him for comments he made about the Supreme Court’s decision legalizing sodomy. But as a prolific writer and advocate, surely you have abundant opportunities to address Santorum’s arguments civilly — without resorting to cruel, twisted campaigns designed to destroy a man’s name and reputation by associating it with perversion.

“Santorum.com” (like its malevolent cousin, “Spreading Santorum”) is advanced cyber-bullying, pure and simple. You are a role model for “gay” youth, and your “It Gets Better” video campaign to help kids overcome bullying in their teen years has gained international attention. Yet bizarrely, with apparent ends-justifies-the-means rationale, you yourself have employed heinous bullying methods to malign Mr. Santorum – tactics you would strongly condemn if used against a self-identified “gay” kid. [AFTAH opposes all bullying of youth without regard to special criteria; we disagree with the “It Gets Better” campaign because it seeks to normalize homosexuality and celebrate immoral LGBT identities.]

Is this the lesson you want to teach young people? That if they encounter a person who disagrees with homosexual behavior, it’s OK to use the slimiest tactics imaginable to go after that person?

You and your homosexual partner have an adopted son. What did or will you tell him about Santorum.com? Have you no compassion for Rick Santorum’s wife, children and extended family, who too must bear the brunt of your high-tech smear?And to the media I ask this: please hold Dan Savage and his homosexual and liberal supporters accountable for this heinous and malicious web slander. Stop joking about it, and do not act as if Rick Santorum’s “Google problem” just appeared out of nowhere. This is calculated character assassination engineered by a “gay” activist who, ironically, crusades against hate. Do not reward Savage with media appearances. In fact, treat him as you would, say, a deranged, far-right activist who had created “BarbaraBoxer[dot]com” and “redefined” her name in a similarly evil manner.

http://www.americansfortruth.org/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 am

I watched Santorum last night I thought he answered those questions about gay marriage better then anyone. He supports civil unions and he supports that if you are in a civil union then the partner has the same rights as if the spouse to make judgement on medical decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't support civil unions at all. You can get the same right to make judgment on medical decisions without getting "gay married" or a "civil union", I should know as I'm the one that has the right to make those decision for my father if he's incapable and all I had to do was sign a form from his lawyer.

Then again I don't support marriage as a legal entity either. Marriage began as a religious establishment. At first when governments recognized those marriages it simplified things as other legal documents didn't need to be signed. However that quickly turned into what we have now. The government deciding who can be married, requiring their permission to marry, performing marriages themselves, carrying out divorces, etc.

All of those things the government has no right to be involved in, they are carrying out and interfering in religious acts. People are always spouting off about the idea of separation of church and state, well the government should get out of the matter of marriage all together. No marriages should be recognized by the government.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm

eber322 wrote:
I don't support civil unions at all. You can get the same right to make judgment on medical decisions without getting "gay married" or a "civil union", I should know as I'm the one that has the right to make those decision for my father if he's incapable and all I had to do was sign a form from his lawyer.

Then again I don't support marriage as a legal entity either. Marriage began as a religious establishment. At first when governments recognized those marriages it simplified things as other legal documents didn't need to be signed. However that quickly turned into what we have now. The government deciding who can be married, requiring their permission to marry, performing marriages themselves, carrying out divorces, etc.

All of those things the government has no right to be involved in, they are carrying out and interfering in religious acts. People are always spouting off about the idea of separation of church and state, well the government should get out of the matter of marriage all together. No marriages should be recognized by the government.
I do know this you can have power of attorney living will and stuff like that. I really don't have a problem with civil unions. But I am not going to bash anyone who does have a problem with them. But I agree what these guys did was over the line.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 pm

All of this nonsense is over one thing. Money.

They want the benefits eligibility for various corporate & government benefit programs offer married couples.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

Annoyed wrote:

They want the benefits eligibility for various corporate & government benefit programs offer married couples.
You could be right.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am

Annoyed wrote:

Give it to them so they will shut up.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Don't give them any damn thing. No matter what they'll never shut up, they won't be happy until God is outlawed, churches are burned down, and they can bugger children in the streets. And even then they'd still be running their mouths. As it is now they run naked through our streets performing sex acts on each other, all in front of children, and nobody even does anything about it despite public decency laws, etc. Doesn't matter what they do, the police won't touch them.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Don't give them any damn thing. No matter what they'll never shut up, they won't be happy until God is outlawed, churches are burned down, and they can bugger children in the streets. And even then they'd still be running their mouths. As it is now they run naked through our streets performing sex acts on each other, all in front of children, and nobody even does anything about it despite public decency laws, etc. Doesn't matter what they do, the police won't touch them.
God is outlawed you just described 90 percent of the democratic party lol. I know plenty of gay people who go to church.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm not claiming that what I said applies to all gay people, but it does apply to the ones that are behind the push for gay "rights" and the advancement of the gay agenda. They are the ones that are parading their filth through public streets and indoctrinating kids in school.

I do kind of think it's hypocritical to go to a Christian church if you're gay, but then again we are all sinners of one kind or another. I guess it just matters if they (and all of us) are repenting for their sins or just going along doing what they please while pretending to be Christian.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 pm

eber322 wrote:
Sad but true. As our sick nation degenerates, homosexuality will become more and more accepted. It's a sign that we're near the end as a nation. And these perverts won't be happy until free speech is outlawed and it's a "hate crime" to say anything bad about queers.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I know plenty of gay people who go to church.
Going to church doesn't make them Christians. Obedience - including repenting of their sexual sin - is what God wants. So-called "Christians" who love their sin and merrily hold onto it and defend it are just fooling themselves. But they don't fool God.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 pm

eber322 wrote:

This is a fantastic point!

As much as ive said government should have no part in marriage and churches and such should choose for themselves who they would like to marry or not ive never thought of this one point.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I know plenty of gay people who go to church.
Going to church doesn't make them Christians. Obedience - including repenting of their sexual sin - is what God wants. So-called "Christians" who love their sin and merrily hold onto it and defend it are just fooling themselves. But they don't fool God.
Even Joel Olsteen says that gay people would be accepted in heaven. But what about those that were gay and because god turned straight. I have known several people do that.

I believe that if it is gods and gods decision alone. I have no dog in that fight.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I will agree the government should not be in the business of marriage.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Even Joel Olsteen says that gay people would be accepted in heaven. But what about those that were gay and because god turned straight. I have known several people do that.

I believe that if it is gods and gods decision alone. I have no dog in that fight.

God has already said Homosexuality is wrong, multiple times. If you go to church as a practicing homosexual, that is the height of hypocrisy. Of course you can go to heaven if you were gay, just like you can go to heaven no matter what your sins, that's what Christ died for. If you truly repent before your death, it doesn't matter what your sins were.

To walk into church service with your gay lover, would be like having sex with your neighbors wife, worshiping an idol, stealing, etc all right in the middle of the service in front of everybody.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

God has already said Homosexuality is wrong, multiple times. If you go to church as a practicing homosexual, that is the height of hypocrisy. Of course you can go to heaven if you were gay, just like you can go to heaven no matter what your sins, that's what Christ died for. If you truly repent before your death, it doesn't matter what your sins were.

To walk into church service with your gay lover, would be like having sex with your neighbors wife, worshiping an idol, stealing, etc all right in the middle of the service in front of everybody.
He said it was wrong. However I am not going to judge them. I leave that up to god.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
He said it was wrong. However I am not going to judge them. I leave that up to god.

I don't judge them either, God already did. Therefore there is nothing wrong with saying it is wrong, that's not my judgment it's Gods. It's not our place to punish them though, that is up to God. If it weren't for the gay agenda, indoctrinating kids, shoving it in every bodies face, etc, I wouldn't even mention it. It's there actions to normalize it that is the real issue, otherwise they can do what they want in private and face God in the end.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I don't judge them either, God already did. Therefore there is nothing wrong with saying it is wrong, that's not my judgment it's Gods. It's not our place to punish them though, that is up to God. If it weren't for the gay agenda, indoctrinating kids, shoving it in every bodies face, etc, I wouldn't even mention it. It's there actions to normalize it that is the real issue, otherwise they can do what they want in private and face God in the end.
Look I am no fan of the gay agenda. However not every gay pushes the gay agenda that is all I am saying. Yes most gays are over the top with rhetoric and pushing the agenda.

However there are many gays that just want to live there life out of the spotlight who are embarrassed by those militant gays. When a gay person dies there life will be laid out for them. It will be up to god to say alright you are or are not allowed to go to heaven. Not me you are anyone else.

Gays talk about your privacy in the bedroom. Yet some want that same privacy plastered all over. That is wrong. I was against them in the military and I still think that is a mistake. I have served with gays during don't ask don't tell it worked out fine.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 am

Geeze. All the gay hating. How is this a marker for an end of a society?

And LoL now I know where Vermin Supreme(youtube him, if he wins the presidency we all get a free pony!) got his use of santorum from.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Gay Hating? I don't think anybody here hates gays, I don't. I do hate the Gay Agenda and the "in your face" tactics meant to offend.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm

YawnGG wrote:
Geeze. All the gay hating. How is this a marker for an end of a society?

And LoL now I know where Vermin Supreme(youtube him, if he wins the presidency we all get a free pony!) got his use of santorum from.
No one hates gays. Hell I knew plenty of gays in the Navy. This was before DADT and after. The cool ones never had a problem staying in. It was the radical I want to make a statement ones that always got tossed.

This is the thing. I agree with eber some are in your face my way or the highway and they push an agenda. But just because you do not agree with that lifestyle does not mean you are a gay hater. Are there gay haters sure there are. Hell I know of plenty of democrats that hate gays. Oh they wont say it in public but they tell all the jokes and make fun of them.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Making fun of something doesn't prove you hate them. I've never had a problem with flamers who have any kind of political agenda... I went to a rave in manhatten once and there was TONS of homosexuals there, there was even a "team" of them for dance offs that were all wearing pink jerseys with there name on them. Not a single issue.

No one answered my question, how is this a marker for the end of a society?
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 pm

and im calling bullshit to u not hating gays eber, I personally don't care to much who you hate, but i think its obvious. I mean cmon, this place threads titled "Gays being disgusting, like usual"
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I don't hate gays. I don't like their lifestyle choice, but as long as they keep it to themselves I couldn't care less. Unfortunately most of the ones in the media give the rest a bad name, they are disgusting. Not all of them are disgusting, but the ones tromping naked through public streets and indoctrinating kids are. Disgusting is usual for most gays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gays being disgusting, like usual.    Gays being disgusting, like usual.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gays being disgusting, like usual.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next