Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! Empty
PostSubject: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 pm

How Liberal Democrats Use Tragedies to Divide Americans and Win Elections
March 24, 2012 byGary DeMar
120 Comments and 0 Reactions

Sharpton_JacksonThe killing of Trayvon Martin is tragic. I suspect, however, that few people know the whole story. This doesn’t matter to Democrats who are using the tragedy to fire up their liberal base, especially among those in the Black community. Even President Obama has gotten involved. “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” Obama said. Race has become the issue. Consider this description of the alleged killer by a Reuters news story:

Seventeen-year-old Trayvon Martin, dressed in a “hoodie” sweatshirt, was shot dead a month ago in Sanford, Florida by a 28-year-old white Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer who said he was acting in self-defense.

A “white Hispanic”? When have you ever heard of someone described as a “white Hispanic”?

Democrats and so-called Black leaders say little about black-on-black crime, drive-by shootings, and gang violence in the Black community. Why? There is no political capital to be gained. Have you ever heard about Derrion Albert, a black 16 year old honor student who was killed in Chicago In September of 2009? Albert was killed by other blacks when he attempted to help a victim in a fight between two rival black gangs.

Consider these comments by E.W. Jackson, Sr. in his article “Black Leaders Ignore Black-on-Black Crime” about the Derrion Albert killing:

Yet in this case and others like it, there is a deafening silence from some of the biggest mouths in America. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Julian Bond, Louis Farrakhan and the Congressional Black Caucus see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. When Prof. Henry Louis Gates, Jr. was arrested by a white police officer, President Barack Obama — without any facts — found it necessary to put in his two cents. Here in Chicago, the salient facts are abundantly clear and a heinous murder has been committed in his home town, but the president is silent. Malicious, homicidal maniacs brutally killed a decent young man on the streets Obama “organized,” but he has nothing to say. The self-appointed, media supported “black leaders” have not seen fit to hold a press conference or a rally supporting Derrion Albert and his family and condemning the perpetrators of this vicious crime. They have not called for witnesses to come forward.

Using the Trayvon Martin case to best advantage, Jesse Jackson said, “Blacks are under attack.” But by whom? Black-on-black crime is the leading cause of death among black males ages 18 to 24.

As usual, Al Sharpton has had something to say about the Trayvon Martin killing. Do you remember the Al Sharpton/Tawana Brawley incident? “In 1987, when she was 15 years old, Brawley received media attention when she accused six white men, some of whom were police officers, of raping her.” Sharpton got involved and hyped the story. “After hearing evidence, a grand jury concluded in October 1988 that Brawley had not been the victim of a forcible sexual assault and that she herself may have created the appearance of an attack. The New York prosecutor whom Brawley had accused as one of her alleged assailants successfully sued Brawley and her three advisers for defamation.”

One of those advisers was Sharpton. “The jury found Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements against one of the defendants.” In 2004, Sharpton was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for president. He makes regular guest appearances on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC. He is the host of MSNBC’s “Politics Nation,” a nightly talk show.

Supporting false accusations and being sued for defamation has not stopped Sharpton’s career. In fact, it seems to have enhanced it. He’s still considered a spokesman for the Black community.

In the end, the death of Trayvon Martin will be used to widen the racial divide in America. It’s sad to think that this young man’s death is being used as a political prop to win the next election.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

There is no such thing as a "white hispanic". Most of the news services have simply claimed the guy was white. The truth is this wasn't racial motivated, and there is, as of yet, no proof that it wasn't self defense as the Latino guy says it was.

It wasn't racial, and the guy isn't white, he's Latino. But you're right, the left is concocting a racial issue where none exists and making "whites" the bad guys in a "crime" that hasn't even been proved to be a crime and involved no "whites".
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 am

Quote :
Witness counters Trayvon Martin media narrative
Says 17-year-old was beating Zimmerman before shooting

Maybe George Zimmerman did act in self-defense when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, whose death Feb. 26 in Sanford, Florida, has been the focus of a media and political circus that even included Barack Obama weighing in this week.

An eyewitness to the incident told police Martin was beating Zimmerman before he shot him.

Zimmerman had called 911 to report the suspicious activities of a youth in his neighborhood, telling the dispatcher that he was following Martin.

On the recording of another 911 call, repeated cries of “help” can be heard before the gunshot.

The witness, identified only as John, says those cries were made by Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten by Martin.

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help … and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Martin was wearing a gray hoodie, while Zimmerman was wearing red.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

Zimmerman claimed the shooting was self-defense. Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen. Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Meanwhile, the attack has been portrayed by most media outlets as a racist, vigilante-style assault by Zimmerman – a half-Hispanic, half-white, self-style neighborhood crime-watch captain – on an innocent role-model black teen-ager carrying only a cell phone and some Skittles.

Obama weighed in on the shooting Friday, saying the incident requires all Americans to “do some soul searching.”

“When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids,” he said. “I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative to investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together – federal, state and local – to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened. But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin: If I had a son he’d look like Trayvon. And I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are gonna take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we’re going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.”

GOP presidential contender Newt Gingrich called those remarks “disgraceful” and divisive.

“What the president said in a sense is disgraceful,” he said. “It’s not a question of who that young man looked like. Any young American of any ethnic background should be safe period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background. Is the president suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot that would be OK because it didn’t look like him?”

He added that it’s “just nonsense dividing this country up. It is a tragedy this young man was shot. It would have been a tragedy if he had been Puerto Rican or Cuban or if he had been white or if he had been Asian American of if he’d been a Native American. At some point we ought to talk about being Americans. When things go wrong to an American, it is sad for all Americans. Trying to turn it into a racial issue is fundamentally wrong. I really find it appalling.”

The U.S. Justice Department has opened an investigation of the incident. There have been threats on the life of the Sanford police chief. The Black Panthers have offered a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman’s “capture”. Most media accounts of the story suggest Martin was walking down the street minding his own business when he was shot without provocation by Zimmerman.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Now the "New Black Panther Party" has put a hit out on George Zimmerman for $10k. Seems pretty cheap for a mans life. This in spite of the fact there is now a witness that saw Martin attacking Zimmerman just as he said. And also the cops at the scene reported that Zimmerman had blood all over the back of his head where Martin jumped him from behind.

Yet without a trial, the press and the liberals have already convicted Zimmerman and sentenced him with the worst label they could think of, calling the Latino man "white". Wonder how long until somebody tries to kill him to collect the $10k?
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

So, what is the hold up for that AUTOPSY REPORT that would settle who was correct? I men, IF the kid had bloody knuckles, that tends to show he WAS the attacker, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 pm

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! Obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-birth-certificate-sad-hill-news-2

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! Trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! 120324-if-i-had
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

So they are calling this Zimmerman a white mexican. So what does that make Obama? A white african?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Calling Zimmerman a "White Hispanic" would be like calling Obama a "White Black".
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote :
Trayvon Martin Death: Police Say Witnesses Back Zimmerman's Story

Monday, 26 Mar 2012 04:06 PM

By Martin Gould

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that Trayvon Martin decked George Zimmerman with one punch and then repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk, according to a newly released version of the events that led up to the 17-year-old’s death.

The neighborhood watch captain was left “bloody and battered,” according to the version Zimmerman told investigators. Witnesses have corroborated his version, authorities told The Orlando Sentinel. And ABC News reports that Zimmerman told police that Martin knocked him down and attempted to take his gun.

Zimmerman, 28, shot Martin to death on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., and the case has become a lightning rod for activists who claim the killing was racially motivated. Activists, including Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and NAACP leader Ben Jealous, have addressed rallies in the Orlando suburb.

Another is planned for Monday afternoon attended by Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis and basketball legend Patrick Ewing.

Zimmerman claimed self-defense, but his version of what occurred has been slow in coming out. Both Republican and Democratic politicians have joined the activists querying why Zimmerman has not been arrested, especially as a 911 dispatcher specifically told him not to follow Martin.

Zimmerman told police he got out of his SUV, but lost sight of Martin. As he walked back to his vehicle, he said Martin approached him from behind and asked him if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, the Sentinel reports.

Martin said something like “well you do now,” and punched him in the nose, Zimmerman told police. There has been no report of witnesses to that alleged initial blow.

As the older man fell to the ground, Martin jumped on him and started slamming his head into the sidewalk. In a 911 call from a neighbor, a man can be heard calling for help. Police say they believe it was Zimmerman’s voice, although Martin’s attorney insists it is the teen’s.

The Sentinel reports that one witness told police he was certain he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top, pounding him.

Zimmerman shot Martin once in the chest “at very close range,” police told the Sentinel. When they arrived, they found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and head. He was treated at the scene but refused to go to the hospital.

The case has caused a national furor centering on race and on Florida’s Stand Your Ground law that allows a person to use deadly force if he feels he is being threatened. Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee has stepped down temporarily.

Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, hit back at the new reports on Monday. “They killed my son, and now they're trying to kill his reputation," she said.

Sanford mayor Jeff Triplett told ABC News he was worried about violence breaking out. “The city today is a tinder box,” he said.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has appointed a task force headed by special prosecutor Angela Corey to investigate whether Zimmerman’s case should go before a grand jury.

Zimmerman has been in hiding since the debate about the killing ramped up. The New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on his head after its leader Mikhail Muhammed told a rally on Saturday “He should be fearful for his life. You can’t keep killing black children.”

Movie director Spike Lee revealed Zimmerman’s home address in a Twitter message he retweeted to his quarter of a million followers at the weekend.

Last week President Barack Obama jumped into the case saying if he had a son “he would look like Trayvon.”

http://www.newsmax.com/US/trayvon-martin-zimmerman-killing/2012/03/26/id/433912?s=al&promo_code=E855-1

All known "New Black Panther Party" leaders should be arrested for attempted murder, as should Spike Lee for giving out Zimmerman's home address. These people are all inciting his murder and are guilty of attempted murder. If Zimmerman is killed they should go down as accomplices to murder.

Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:12 pm

This story would END if someone asked to see the AUTOPSY report! I am sure the KNUCKLES of Martin show signs of hitting Zimmerman! But, since this conversation is ongoing on a Facebook page I am on, let me post what is being argued thus far, IF I may---
Quote :
Wall Photos
I am shot and killed in a residential neighborhood. My cell phone is on me and m...See More
By: Danon Green
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share
Ria'e Brewer, Kathy Jo Wilkinson Barton and Courtney McCluney like this.
Kathy Jo Wilkinson Barton So sad!! My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends!! Thanks for sharing Annette, Love and Hugs!!
Yesterday at 2:34pm · Like · 1
Patricia Haney How could he go unidentified when he had a cell phone? That is insane. The poor poor kid.
Yesterday at 2:59pm · Like · 1
Annette Kennedy This is a really sad world we live in!!!
Yesterday at 3:00pm · Like
Walter Hawthorne Unfortunately, more reports are that this young man WAS the aggressor. Le Sigh, will the federal and state investigation tell us what REALLY happened?
Yesterday at 3:01pm · Like
Patricia Haney When did wearing a hood make you look like a criminal? really walter? that sucks. even so, did he have to shoot him?
Yesterday at 3:02pm · Unlike · 2
Walter Hawthorne Since he, Zimmerman was being attacked and on the losing side of it, whose to say?
Yesterday at 3:05pm · Like
Patricia Haney What made him get aggressive? I haven't read about any of that. Did Zimmerman approach him first? I sent you a friend request. Hoping you will add me. Thanks.
Yesterday at 3:06pm · Like · 1
Walter Hawthorne No idea, the article didn't say.
Yesterday at 3:07pm · Like
Walter Hawthorne and I did
Walter Hawthorne add you that is
Patricia Haney Walter, it didn't take. It still says, 'friend request sent'. Oh okay, there it is now.
Yesterday at 3:09pm · Unlike · 2
Walter Hawthorne So, what is the hold up for that AUTOPSY REPORT that would settle who was correct? I men, IF the kid had bloody knuckles, that tends to show he WAS the attacker, doesn't it?
Yesterday at 3:46pm · Like
Virginia Townsend-gregg He may have been the aggresser as Walter Hawthorne states but to him I ask does this mean he deserves to be killed this way and the shooter goes free no it could have been handled so much better than this and noone contacts his home or calls the last person he was talking to so someone in his family could indentfy him WOW I agree with Annette Kennedy what a sad sad world we all live in
23 hours ago · Unlike · 2
Nicole Pica
Walter, did you watch any of the coverage of this?! There is a conversation with his friend that states he was being followed. 9 neighbors heard Zimmerman yelling and questioning the Travyon and the only screams heard where Trayvons as he...See More
21 hours ago · Like
Virginia Townsend-gregg Yes you are Nicole but I still so agree with Annette Kennedy what a crazy world we live in
21 hours ago · Like
Patricia Haney Yes you are Nicole, what did that refer to? I am going back to read the posts and I don't see anything.
20 hours ago · Like
Nicole Pica What did what refer to?
20 hours ago · Like
Patricia Haney Trying to follow the posts and Virginia wrote, yes you are Nicole and I don't know what she was answering to.
20 hours ago · Like
Nicole Pica Oh me either, haha
20 hours ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne
Nicole, I also read about a witness that saws Travon on top of Zimmerman BEATING him. So again, until an actual investigation happens, we only have conjecture and rumors. Yes, it is a sad thing that a young man was killed, I totally agree. ...See More
16 hours ago · Like
Virginia Townsend-gregg To this whole thing I believe it should NEVER happen it is so sad that a young man lost his life. He never had the chance to live his life the aggressor or not it is all to sad. Has anyone ever thought maybe if the rumor is true that he was the aggressor that maybe he got picked on by this person and had enough.
12 hours ago · Unlike · 2
Nicole Pica
Walter, Zimmerman did not have one mark on him when he was questioned, not even a scratch! Trayvon had a bullet hole in his chest, I think that speaks volumes. If so much of it is rumors, why did the police chief temporarily step down? B...See More
10 hours ago · Like · 1
Walter Hawthorne
So the broken nose ans the grass stains on his back and the bruises on his face were all made up? The police chief did the right thing to step down temporarily during this investigation so nobody could accuse him of interfering with that on...See More
4 hours ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne The FBI is famous for getting involved when the MEDIA makes it look like THEY aren't doing THEIR job.
4 hours ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne I am remembering the Duke Lacross case the MEDIA got everyone up in arms about and THEY WERE 100% WRONG! So again, I say, wait for ALL the evidence.
4 hours ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/os-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-account-20120326_1_marijuana-report-press-conference-gated-community
Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting.
articles.orlandosentinel.com
With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who ...See More
4 hours ago · Like ·
Nicole Pica What is an autopsy show except that an innocent child was killed. As for bruises on Zimmerman, I have not seen one account of that and keep in mind he fled the scene with ample time to create any scenario for his self defense bs story.
3 hours ago · Like · 1
Nicole Pica Zimmerman claims his head was hammered but didn't get treated? This guy is a racist, piece of poo who in time will get what he deserves
3 hours ago · Like · 1
Nicole Pica No matter how many excuses you try to make for Zimmerman, bottom line is he followed Trayvon for NO reason. Even if you want to try and say Trayvon was the aggressor he had iced tea and skittles. Never threatened Zimmerman with a weapon. If Zimmerman felt threatened he could have shot Trayvon in the leg and wounded him until police arrived. He shot to kill with no motive or excuse!
3 hours ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne No responible gun owner learns anything but center mass shooting! Shooting for the leg is Hollywood and can leave the shooter shot with his own weapon. That said, I still say an autopsy will go far in laying to rest what really happened. Isn't that more important?
about an hour ago · Like
Nicole Pica
You havent answered me as to what an autopsy is going to show that will lay this to rest? When it shows nothing, what excuse will you use next? Tell me why this man who supposedly had an altercation with Trayvon did not go get checked if ...See More
about an hour ago · Like · 1
Virginia Townsend-gregg ‎@Walter how do you think an autopsy will prove anything but a young man with ice tea and skittles with him when he was shot? Come on face the facts a young man lost his life do to a RACISTS and those are the only facts that matter. Myself included ZIMMERMAN WAS WRONG SO VERY WRONG TO KILL THAT YOUNG MAN. Deal with that truth
48 minutes ago · Like · 1
Walter Hawthorne IF the autopsy shows, for instance, bloody KNUCLES, that WOULD give some credence to what Zimmerman and the OTHER witmess said, wouldn't it? Of course what does it matter since y'all have already convicted him anyway? Listen, if it turns out the guy is guilty, i
15 minutes ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne I would rather he is found so on hard evidence rather than by the MEDIA! I would sleep better knowing that a process OUTSIDE the law won't decide I am guilty by color or lack thereof!
12 minutes ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne Maybe that is just me though.
11 minutes ago · Like
Virginia Townsend-gregg ‎@ Walter if it turns out Zimmerman is not guilty I will apologize to him on here as soon as I know
a few seconds ago · Like
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 pm

It would appear Nicole is the one hold out for keeping an open mind in this issue, but still, if it turns out Martin was actually and completely INNOCENT, I am gonna lead the West Coast lynch mob looking for Zimmerman!
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

What truly worries me is that a young lady actually believes one should do trick shots at the LEG of an attacker to stop the attack! This is more proof that HOLLYWOOD has destroyed the minds of people EVERYWHERE!

When my mom worked as a prison guard and had to pass firearm training, do you know that even in the use of shotguns, they were NEVER tld OR taught to shoot anywhere BUT center mass?!?!? I asked her once, as a child, why they didn't just shoot for the legs or arms and was nearly laughed out of the house!
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

On my wall just now...

Quote :
OK, what I am gonna say will PISS SOME OF YOU OFF, but this is ME and I will say it ANYWAY! When you learn to shoot a handgun, they NEVER teach you to fire at the legs or arms, they actually don't even teach you to shoot for the head! They teach you to fire at the CENTER OF THE BODY! They also teach you to NEVER pull out a weapon UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO FIRE IT!!! So, concerning the latest tragic shooting, well the latest one the MEDIA has deemed alright to let the rest of the country know about, I can get behind a 'good' shooting. As far as the TECHNICAL aspects of the ONE shot to the center mass. As to the other stuff? Well, only time and a proper investigation will show what happened. But until then, as I said to others out here, I would rather a legal investigatory arm do the investigation and find one innocent OR guilty rather than the MEDIA how only runs the 'If it Bleeds it Leads' thought process!

That said, if it turns out that after a LEGAL investigation that Zimmerman IS guilty, better believe I want him to pay the legal limit for a murder, if not, well, I will say a prayer for the Martin Family (I do already), and hope that they and the rest of us can find peace in the findings.

Oh, I didn't post this to start a fight over who is right and who is wrong, I just posted this to say what I wanted to say and will NOT allow any discussion on this post!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

eber322 wrote:
Calling Zimmerman a "White Hispanic" would be like calling Obama a "White Black".
Can't do that have to use nationality. I am sticking with White African. Plus that just drives liberals wild.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Now I have been keeping up with this case. MSNBC has already convicted Zimmerman. Last I heard you are innocent until proven guilty. We still do not know what happened we have more miss information coming out everyday.

Yet Sharpton and others still are pimping the race card. I for one will wait until all the information is brought forward from the investigators.

Last edited by Pissedoffvulcan on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 am

The problem started when Zimmerman got out of his car. They say he walked up to a corner to see where he was. I would assume that someone who had been in a community long enough to be a captain of the community watch would know the streets by then.

Community watch is just that you watch. You don't get out of your car and follow someone. The guy had no badge of authority or anything visually designating him as anyone of importance at all.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

justmemyselfandi wrote:
The problem started when Zimmerman got out of his car. They say he walked up to a corner to see where he was. I would assume that someone who had been in a community long enough to be a captain of the community watch would know the streets by then.

Community watch is just that you watch. You don't get out of your car and follow someone. The guy had no badge of authority or anything visually designating him as anyone of importance at all.
I will wait and see what the police have to say.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm telling you this would never of happened if Zimmerman hadn't left the car and there was no reason to leave it.

And yes I hate the ambulence chasing race baiters. They stir up too much poo and they do itt to get their faces infront of a camera.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

justmemyselfandi wrote:
I'm telling you this would never of happened if Zimmerman hadn't left the car and there was no reason to leave it.

Well you have a point. Zimmerman thought he was up to no good and called the cops. He followed him in his car, and when Martin went where the car couldn't follow, Zimmerman followed on foot. Z either couldn't find M, or M confronted him wanting to know why he was following him. (accounts vary) At that point Z turn to go back to his car and was attacked from behind by M. We know how it ended.

We do know Z isn't white. We don't know if M was actually staking out the houses or not. We do know Z had a reason to get out of the car, to see if M was up to no good. We don't know if that reason was based on valid suspicions or flights of fancy. But Z did have a reason. Did he have a RIGHT to follow M? Maybe, maybe not, that is very debatable. However it appears Z committed no crime by doing so. However M had no RIGHT to attack Z simply because he was following him. ESPECIALLY after Z was walking away back to his car.

So although you're right it (probably) wouldn't have happened if Z stayed in the car (after all M might have attacked the car just as he did the man), M still had no right to physically assault Z. And not even a reason since Z was leaving.

(Sorry Z and M will have to do. I got tired of typing out the names.:)
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Zimmerman had no authority to follow anyone. He wasn't on any security detail. He appointed himself as cheif of the neighborhood watch which adds up to just about nothing.

The kid was walking back from the store to where his father was visiting someone in the neighborhood, which meant the kid was supposed to be there. As far as him disappearing. How would you feel if you had someone following you in a car that had no markings. I'd be thinking about being a little scarce myself.

Whatever happened after he got out of his car wouldn't have happened if he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 am

justmemyselfandi wrote:
Zimmerman had no authority to follow anyone. He wasn't on any security detail. He appointed himself as cheif of the neighborhood watch which adds up to just about nothing.

Pointless to say. He had every right to observe somebody in public. If you see somebody in your neighborhood who you think, rightfully or wrongfully, is up to no good, you have a right to keep an eye on them. Even if that means following them to do so. You aren't required to be the police or a hired security guard to move around in public or watch people in public.

justmemyselfandi wrote:

The kid was walking back from the store to where his father was visiting someone in the neighborhood, which meant the kid was supposed to be there. As far as him disappearing. How would you feel if you had someone following you in a car that had no markings. I'd be thinking about being a little scarce myself.

Supposed to be there, sure. But what was he doing? He was a gang banger, he may very well have been scoping out the houses on his way home. Even if he wasn't doing anything suspicious and Zimmerman was imagining it, so what? Yeah, I'd make myself scarce or go up to somebodies door for help, or call 911 myself. What I wouldn't do is attack the person ESPECIALLY after he was turned around and leaving.

justmemyselfandi wrote:
Whatever happened after he got out of his car wouldn't have happened if he hadn't.

Probably not. Unless Martin decided to attack the car like he did the man. Then again "Whatever happened wouldn't have happened" if Martin hadn't got out of the house. Just because Zimmerman was watching Martin and got out of his car doesn't make what he did a crime. Martin physically assaulting Zimmerman was. And as long as Martin started the physical altercation, then Zimmerman defending himself even with a gun was justified.

I'm not even disagreeing with you that if Zimmerman had stayed in the car the shooting probably wouldn't have happened. I am saying he had every right to get out, and since getting out wasn't a crime, he did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Hmmm, right and if Z had never gone to 'work' that night OR if Z had been BLACK, this story would NOT be on the air as much as it IS, would? BTW when MY neighborhood was setting up OUR neighborhood watch, ONE of the options given was a 24 hour watch, with the watchers patrolling the neighborhood. However IF there was a need for an ARMED watch, only certain, REGISTERED AND POLICE TRAINED members would be allowed to BE armed LEGALLY! Of course, maybe that is just my town, thank GOD we aren't THAT bad an area, in fact, that bad an area isn't for several HOURS of driving away from here, but the point is, it WAS offered as a consideration!

Neighborhood watch is SECURITY for the neighborhood, there are security that are UN-armed just like there are some that are ARMED! I've been in malls that have both, and the armed ones are just as responsible as an everyday NON police officer, heck, maybe even MORE since they don't have that 'Blue Shield' to fall behind!

Of course, I am still remembering all the calls for heads when the Duke LaCross team was being accused FALSELY by the same media of RAPE that are maybe falsely accusing THIS man, this NON-WHITE man of murder in cold blood!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm

justmemyselfandi wrote:

And yes I hate the ambulence chasing race baiters. They stir up too much poo and they do itt to get their faces infront of a camera.
But we still do not know what happened not completely.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Hmmm, right and if Z had never gone to 'work' that night OR if Z had been BLACK, this story would NOT be on the air as much as it IS, would? BTW when MY neighborhood was setting up OUR neighborhood watch, ONE of the options given was a 24 hour watch, with the watchers patrolling the neighborhood. However IF there was a need for an ARMED watch, only certain, REGISTERED AND POLICE TRAINED members would be allowed to BE armed LEGALLY! Of course, maybe that is just my town, thank GOD we aren't THAT bad an area, in fact, that bad an area isn't for several HOURS of driving away from here, but the point is, it WAS offered as a consideration!

Neighborhood watch is SECURITY for the neighborhood, there are security that are UN-armed just like there are some that are ARMED! I've been in malls that have both, and the armed ones are just as responsible as an everyday NON police officer, heck, maybe even MORE since they don't have that 'Blue Shield' to fall behind!

Of course, I am still remembering all the calls for heads when the Duke LaCross team was being accused FALSELY by the same media of RAPE that are maybe falsely accusing THIS man, this NON-WHITE man of murder in cold blood!
Well said Walter.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-legal-team-calls-quits/story?id=16110510#.T4TTvNmuO1c

Quote :
More Sharing ServicesShare
Share on facebook_likeEmail
146 Comments
Print
Text Size
- / +

By ENJOLI FRANCIS, MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and CANDACE SMITH
SANFORD, Fla., April 10, 2012

A special prosecutor promised "new information regarding the Trayvon Martin shooting death investigation" within 72 hours, prompting speculation that the alleged shooter, George Zimmerman, could be charged.

But news the prosecutor, State Attorney Angela Corey, would soon hold a news conference came just hours after Zimmerman's lawyers said they would no longer represent him.

Corey has said she will not present the case to a grand jury, meaning she will decide herself whether to press charges against Zimmerman in the shooting.

Zimmerman lawyers Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig said today they were withdrawing from the case because they had lost contact with Zimmerman, who is refusing to answer their calls, texts and emails.

"We're not taking the position that we're leaving him," said one of the lawyers. "Communication can't be one way. ... I can't hold myself out as the attorney of record at this point. It wouldn't be ethical for me. ... That's why I'm stepping back."

Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic neighborhood watch captain, shot and killed Martin, a black, unarmed Miami 17-year-old, Feb. 26 after following him for several minutes.
PHOTO: Trayvon Martin, 17, was fatally shot by neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman.
ABC News; Orange County Jail
Trayvon Martin, 17, was fatally shot by... View Full Size
George Zimmerman Dropped By Counsel Watch Video
Trayvon Martin: 6 Shots Fired Near Zimmerman Home Watch Video
'Trayvon' Sign Shocks Drivers Watch Video

The lawyers said they had not spoken to Zimmerman since Sunday, after they set up a website with his father for his legal defense. The following day, Zimmerman announced a separate website that surprised the lawyers.

Sonner said there were "lots of things going on that I don't know about," including Zimmerman speaking to Fox TV's Sean Hannity off the record and calling Corey, the special prosecutor who is investigating the shooting.

"We were a bit astonished," Uhrig said referring to the call to the special prosecutor. He said the prosecutor's office declined to speak to Zimmerman without his lawyers, but Zimmerman replied that they were merely his legal advisers, Uhrig said.

The two lawyers said they were concerned about Zimmerman, who they described as isolated.

"He can't go out to a 7/11 to buy a Diet Coke. There's a bounty out there," Uhrig said.

The lawyer suggested that Zimmerman was probably suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

"Perhaps the pressure has pushed him over the edge," Uhrig said. The attorney suggested Zimmerman may not be handling the pressure and has lost weight.

He also said that Zimmerman was not in Florida, saying, "You can stop looking for him in Florida. Look much further than that."

They also admitted that they had yet to meet Zimmerman in person.

"He is in hiding and it was better for him to stay in hiding... There were death threats," Uhrig said.

Both lawyers said they still stood by their belief that Zimmerman had shot Martin in self-defense.

"We frankly believe that the correct decision would be not to charge him," Sonner said. "We hope for the best for George Zimmerman."

The case has become an emotional focal point with heated rhetoric from both sides, prompting Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett today to describe the town as a "kindling box."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!   How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How DISGUSTING this is, even moe than before, if it could BE more disgusting!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next