Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Rush warns Obama might suspend elections

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Rush warns Obama might suspend elections Empty
PostSubject: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 am

I find it a bit disturbing just because people since the begining have guessed that obama would suspend votes before the next election. It would start a depression over night with the stock market across the planet selling off.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm

It could happen under the right circumstances.

Stage a new 9/11 type attack few days before elections.
Declare martial law and suspend elections "temporarily".
Get troops in place nation wide.
Stage several more 'little" attacks or another big one.
Use that to extend suspension of elections.
Blame them all on home grown terrorists, aka TPer's, NRA people.
Go around and take everybody's guns.

Once that's done, no need to do anything but sit back and keep dictating.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm

As I recall, gentlemen, this was nearly word for word what was 'feared' would happen AFTER BUSH run HIS 8 year out. Also hear this was gonna happen after Clinton's time ran out, and once before when Bush Sr. was running for a 2nd term. All this tells me is that SOME people worry so much that things aren't bad enough, go ahead and stir the pot a bit more! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I recall some saying that for GW, but I don't recall the others. Besides Soetoro is the only one I could picture actually doing it. The fact that others are thinking it as well, and at least one Dem said they are going to do it, has me wondering.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
As I recall, gentlemen, this was nearly word for word what was 'feared' would happen AFTER BUSH run HIS 8 year out. Also hear this was gonna happen after Clinton's time ran out, and once before when Bush Sr. was running for a 2nd term. All this tells me is that SOME people worry so much that things aren't bad enough, go ahead and stir the pot a bit more! :twisted:
I remember all those and really never thought nothing of them. But this time I believe it is different. This time I give it a 50 50 shot.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:07 am

Especially since some Democrat in one of the Carolinas has been quoted talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rush warns Obama might suspend elections   Rush warns Obama might suspend elections Empty

Back to top Go down

Rush warns Obama might suspend elections
Page 1 of 1