Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.  Empty
PostSubject: Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.    Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 pm

I am going to say both parties however on certain blogs I am blaming Obama all the way he is dangerous to this country more so then the red coats.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.    Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't think it's a good idea to give anyone a pass. Absolutely, Obama's spending spree has been the primary problem, but turncoat Republicans who do not stand up for Conservative values should be held accountable as well.

First off, this is just the right thing to do. But as far as discussions with political opponents about the topic go, you do not want to open yourself up to accusations of giving one side or another a pass.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.    Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Well amazingly enough I was checking out the days headlines and Obama and crew are now blaming the Tea party. Of course the truth has never bothered the MSM so it will likely go down in the history books that way.Maybe psychedelic drugs will put this crap in a better light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.    Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is to blame for the credit downgrade.
Page 1 of 1