Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.  Empty
PostSubject: Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.    Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

First and foremost way to go Navy SEALS things like this make me proud to have served in the Navy. Next good job Mr President for doing the right thing. Although you were arrogant last night. That really rubbed a lot of people wrong even liberals. But way to go in without UN permission and I think Mr President you Mr Bush a big thank you. Because if not for enhanced interrogation then this would never have happened. Mr Bush deserves as much credit as you do. Glad you did not drop a bomb but went in with they Navy SEALS. Best special operations force in the world. Also the person that thought of burying Binny out to sea should get a medal. Now there is no grave cannot make a shrine on this dirtbag. Ya the only complaint I have is ME ME ME I I I sorry Mr President but someone advised you on what to do. You might have approved the operation however you had aids advising you.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.    Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm

It is not like he put on some fatigues and went after him himself. What smucks the Seals must have been all these years before the Great Obama came and from DC single handedly found and killed Obama. I just hope that if he tries to use this to get re-elected, some rep will have the go-nads to say it is more than a little rude to try and take credit for the op that has been going on for ten years.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.    Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Well let's be honest, IF he REALLY wants to grab the next election by a landslide, all he has to do is come forward and admit fully, that it WAS Bush's Gitmo idea that even made the information to FIND Bin Ladin in the first place, OR if he had REAL nads and admitted it WAS the Democrat oversight of Frannie Mae that allowed the sub-prime lending to get outta hand DESPITE BEING WARNED BY PRESIDENT BUSH WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!
Yeah, but THAT will never happen, will it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.    Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright I have been waiting to comment on this.
Page 1 of 1