Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Blood Must Have Blood, Part One"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Blood Must Have Blood, Part One" Empty
PostSubject: "Blood Must Have Blood, Part One"   "Blood Must Have Blood, Part One" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:50 pm

"On this week’s The 100, Clarke and Lexa lead the Grounders and Sky People against the Mountain Men, Raven and Wick attempt to disable Mount Weather’s power, Octavia officially becomes a Grounder, and Bellamy teams with Jasper and Maya."

Not really a big surprise that the Grounders betrayed the Spacers. But I am surprised Clarke didn't tear Lexa a new one. The Grounders have always acted like they are all about honor, even flaying their own people for minor betrayals, then Lexa turns around and completely betrays Clarke and the Spacers and Clarke doesn't say boo? I'd have rallied against her and called her a betrayer and demanded her punishment just like she gave her follower who tried to frame the spacers with poison. I'd have also told her she owed a blood debt for any of the spacers who died after her betrayal. And I'd have said all this in front of as many Grounders as possible. To point out their leader has no honor and deserves no respect or allegiance from them. Instead all we saw was Lexa basically saying, "Eh, to bad you're screwed. I'll sex you up lesbian style sometime Clarke" and Clarke just stood there like a dummy.

Meanwhile Octavia is told she is now a Grounder and then kicked out five minutes later when she doesn't want to betray her people. I thought the whole idea of them blowing up the turbines was nuts. How could you not want to keep them intact for your own use after beating the Mountain Men? Would have more sense to shut them down or blow the power cables running to the Mountain. And of course the Mountain Men, including now the old president, are still being giant dlcks. When they made the truce with the grounders and returned their people, they could have done the same with the Spacers. Simply let them go in exchange for bone marrow treatments from the spacers to cure the rest of their people. But no, they still insist on killing people needlessly to get what they want.
Back to top Go down

"Blood Must Have Blood, Part One"
Page 1 of 1