Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Bad Blood" & "Scare Tactics"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Bad Blood" & "Scare Tactics" Empty
PostSubject: "Bad Blood" & "Scare Tactics"   "Bad Blood" & "Scare Tactics" EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:11 pm

"The pack continues to track down Malcolm, and Jeremy is forced to deal with the Pack Council. All whilst a new supernatural threat looms."

"Jeremy keeps Malcolm alive to find Rachel Sutton. The new group is witches. They fail in their first attempt to take Malcolm. A meeting is arranged. They reveal a third group is after Malcolm."

Honestly, I am totally lost on this show. I swear it seems like two years since it was on and I thought it had been canceled. I vaguely remember that the one guys pregnant girlfriend got snatched, but not the details of how or by who. I remember there was bad blood between the pack leader and his father. But I have no idea who these Spanish and Russian werewolf packs are or where they came from all of the sudden. I don't remember ever seeing them before. Likewise I recall nothing about witches on this show but suddenly there they are too, running around doing lord knows what or why. I'm lost.
Back to top Go down

"Bad Blood" & "Scare Tactics"
Page 1 of 1