Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Death Do Us Part"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Death Do Us Part"  Empty
PostSubject: "Death Do Us Part"    "Death Do Us Part"  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 am

"Rosalee and Monroe finally go on their honeymoon; Nick and Hank investigate a shocking homicide at an abandoned - and supposedly haunted - residence; Renard seeks help from a mystical woman." imdb

Monroe and Rosalee make a brief cameo from the tropics. (BTW the tropical background looked horrible fake behind them.) And strangely enough Monroe acted eager for Nick to need his help so they could cut their honeymoon short. Seems strange to me that he was jumping for the chance to come home. Maybe he's just one of those people who hates vacations.

Juliette is attempting to get help with her Hexenbiest problem. Not sure about this witchy woman she went to see though, I feel like instead of helping Juliette she's going to use her somehow.

The whole case of the week was interesting with Electric Eel Wesen frying people. But I have to say what with the "Ghost Seekers" running around I felt like I was watching Supernatural. Not only did they copy Supernaturals "Ghostfacers" but they even gave them almost the same name. Made it almost feel like a crossover episode.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Death Do Us Part"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death Do Us Part"    "Death Do Us Part"  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Watch this episode today. Not sure where they are going with Nicks Girlfriend but think it is not going to turn out good. Still not sure if Woo can hold it together.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Death Do Us Part"
Page 1 of 1