Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This is how Hillary gets the presidency next term...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

This is how Hillary gets the presidency next term... Empty
PostSubject: This is how Hillary gets the presidency next term...   This is how Hillary gets the presidency next term... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:45 pm

So next term, Obama wins with Hillary as VP, then, in two years, something happens and Hillary becomes the FIRST female PRESIDENT of the US!!!! Just saying, is all. Not saying who I would vote for, but THIS plan is STELLAR!!! A bit devious, but in the end, I wonder if having Hillary in the WH would be BETTER! Actually,it WOULD be better.

Quote :
Desperate Obama Will Be Forced to Put Hillary on Ticket
Written on May 21, 2012 by V2A, Filed under
2012 Election, Politics
206 Comments

Show of hands: Who here still thinks Vice President Joseph R. Biden will be on the 2012 ticket?

Really? All of you? So wrong. The Great One, Sir Barack Hussein Obama, will replace the bumbling, buffoonish Mr. Biden with Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, maybe at the Democratic convention, maybe just before, in a last-ditch effort to win re-election.

The wild and crazy move is all the talk outside the Beltway. One state Democratic leader even tells me the bumper stickers are already printed, sitting in a warehouse in (where else?) Little Rock, Ark. Another party bigwig says she is “99.9 percent sure” the increasingly desperate president planned the whole thing from the beginning. (“C’mon, Hill, be Secretary of State for one term and I’ll make you veep the next!”)

Step back a minute: What does the president get from keeping Punxsutawney Putz on the ticket? Zippy the chimp. But if he bails on Mr. Biden, picks a woman — bam, base enthusiasm goes through the roof, women come out of the woodwork to vote (for Mrs. Clinton, not for Mr. Obama), and it’s 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for another four years. (Plus, Joe becomes Secretary of State, because, really now, he wouldn’t know what to do if he wasn’t living off the government teat, would he?)
Back to top Go down

This is how Hillary gets the presidency next term...
Page 1 of 1