Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary is done for 2016

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Hillary is done for 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Hillary does not have a snow ball chance in winning 2016 Benghazi is her downfall.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. At this point in the game, I wouldn't bet 5 cents on it.

1: Unlike Republicans/Conservatives, the Democrats don't tend to hold their candidates' to any standards whatsoever. Look what happened to George Bush v1.0. He went back on his "No New Taxes" pledge and was tossed out of office 2 years later. In 1996, Slick Willie was embroiled in the Monica Lewinsky affair, which brought shame upon the White House, and that didn't bother his supporters a bit. They happily re-elected him.

2: 2016 is a LONG way off in political terms, particularly when the primary source of information for a large percentage of the population is the MSM. Their lips are firmly planted on the lefts backside that they won't remind people, either.

3: And Democrats aren't all that bright, they are Democrats, after all. They aren't likely to remember on their own.

Last edited by Annoyed on Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:24 pm

The only way any shlt will stick to her is if Obama uses her to wipe it off him.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:35 am

It does seem to be about smearing Hillary.

Annoyed wrote:
3: And Democrats aren't all that bright, they are Democrats, after all. They aren't likely to remember on their own.
That's a bit of a blanket statement don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:29 am

ilaugh wrote:

Annoyed wrote:
I would agree with you if not for so much damming evidence. I do not think Hillary is the target I think Obama is. Rightfully so.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:15 am

The only argument leveled at Obama that I really see is that maybe he's soft on terrorism. Obama's on his second term, and they wont be able to run him out of office on this. That's why I think it's aimed at Hillary Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:39 am

ilaugh wrote:
The only argument leveled at Obama that I really see is that maybe he's soft on terrorism. Obama's on his second term, and they wont be able to run him out of office on this. That's why I think it's aimed at Hillary Clinton.
No they wont run him out of office. However this will damage his legacy forever. Obama is all about legacy. Obama has bigger aspirations after the White House. He wants to be chairman of the United Nations. This is not my theory but some democrats theory.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
No they wont run him out of office. However this will damage his legacy forever. Obama is all about legacy. Obama has bigger aspirations after the White House. He wants to be chairman of the United Nations. This is not my theory but some democrats theory.
I don't know where that's coming from, but it sounds like wild speculation to me.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

ilaugh wrote:

Annoyed wrote:

Not really. If you look at their ideals and the policies they advocate, there isn't a lot of intelligent behavior there.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Annoyed wrote:
ilaugh wrote:

Annoyed wrote:

Not really. If you look at their ideals and the policies they advocate, there isn't a lot of intelligent behavior there.
You could say similar things about theists as well, and I know that there's intelligent believers. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary is done for 2016   Hillary is done for 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillary is done for 2016
Page 1 of 1