Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Just got back from a great time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Just got back from a great time.  Empty
PostSubject: Just got back from a great time.    Just got back from a great time.  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Drove up to Bethesda Naval Hospital last night to go to Medieval Times. Stayed at the Navy Lodge in Bethesda the rooms were first rate they had a stove and microwave with a refrigerator. The rooms were spotless all this for 80 bucks. Drove up to the gate and the guard was calling me Petty Officer almost felt like I was back in. Of course I am retired but the guard was very nice.

Then went to Medieval Times in Arundale MD and the food and show was just great. I would recommend it to anyone. The horses were well trained the Jousting was great even thought they were just hitting the shields the Lances were exploding. The service was first rate the associates were really nice. I cannot say enough about the show. Only thing that sucked was our Knight lost in the first round of fighting. Of course everything is staged but still was way better then watching WWE.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from a great time.    Just got back from a great time.  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 am

Dude, you NEVER 'pick' the BLACK KNIGHT! Though he SHOULD win, 'they' NEVER allow him too! :(
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from a great time.    Just got back from a great time.  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

Walterth3rd wrote:
Dude, you NEVER 'pick' the BLACK KNIGHT! Though he SHOULD win, 'they' NEVER allow him too! :(
Lol actually the Green Knight was the bad guy the Red Knight ended up winning. But they never let us pick what Knight we wanted. But the Yellow Knight seemed like he really enjoyed what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from a great time.    Just got back from a great time.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got back from a great time.
Page 1 of 1