Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Why do fat people ***** the most?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Why do fat people ***** the most? Empty
PostSubject: Why do fat people ***** the most?   Why do fat people ***** the most? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 pm

So me and my wife are at K mart tonight. They have one cashier but no one had a bunch of stuff. Well these people were in the isle when no one was in line BSing so we go to pay for our stuff and we have one guy in front of us one guy behind us then the fat people. Well the fat people start being rude and complaining about they need another register open.

So one poor soul walks bye and the fat people go hey you need another register open. They were ignored the line was not that long. They bitched and bitched the whole time. The poor cashier probably got an ear full.

Now you all know I work in food service for a university. We are no longer allowed to put the calories on the food for fear of getting sued by fat people. I kid you not. When I heard this I started laughing out loud and said you have to be fracking kidding me. So somewhere at some university some fat student sued.

Now saying that isn't it the law in some places.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Why do fat people ***** the most?   Why do fat people ***** the most? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Wait, I thought the law says you HAD to post the amount of calories? At least that is how it is here in CA.

Personally, I say as an ADULT in THIS country, I am well aware of several things, 1. TOBACCO HAS been shown to cause health problems up to and including cancer and or heart attack; 2. Eating FRIED FOODS has been shown to perhaps cause an increase in cholesterol and whatnot; 3. Sugar is 'bad' for people that are likely to get (or have) diabetes and so is very bad for those people (BTW, at the molecular level, there is NO difference between raw sugar or processed sugar, not one little bit!); 4. Oil is a finite product and alternate energy sources should be used! (THAT said, we are nowhere NEAR being able to get OFF the oil even if we started this in the 70s! Wind is not reliable, the corn fuels only make people starve when the food prices go up, the solar power would be nice, but the solar cells still are decades away from being useful on an individual level and barely enough to use on even a city wide level so I says we should USE the oil WE have in THIS country!); 5. Exercise is good for everybody, strengthens the heart and stuff, HOWEVER, even THAT doesn't mean you live longer OR happier. I point the jury to a Big Sur Marathon around 7 years ago when a known local man, a VEGAN HEALTH NUT, all of 28 years old, dropped DEAD about five miles in! Autopsy showed no reason his heart should have just stopped beating, but all the healthy workouts and eating the right foods did NOTHING to extend HIS life, did it? Let me point you to a man that drank a FIFTH of Whiskey a week, smoked a CIGAR a day, and died at the age of 100! I am talking of course, of George Burns! Hmmm, he did EVERYTHING we are told WILL shorten our lives! Personally, I would LOVE to have THAT short of a life (talking about Burns' life span, not the other guys)

That is all I have to say on THIS subject!!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Why do fat people ***** the most?   Why do fat people ***** the most? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Quote :
Wait, I thought the law says you HAD to post the amount of calories? At least that is how it is here in CA.
Weird I know. But ya that is the rule we must follow now. So somewhere someone got sued.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Why do fat people ***** the most?   Why do fat people ***** the most? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Quote :
Weird I know. But ya that is the rule we must follow now. So somewhere someone got sued.

Le sigh :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do fat people ***** the most?   Why do fat people ***** the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do fat people ***** the most?
Page 1 of 1