Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? Empty
PostSubject: Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?   Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 am

Warren Buffett: I 'Should Be Paying A Lot More In Taxes'

Billionaire Warren Buffett rebutted claims that the Obama administration is unjustly hurting business orders with high taxes by saying that in fact, the wealthy have never had it so good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/21/warren-buffett-paying-more-taxes_n_786516.html

Watch, then respond!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?   Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 am

If Warren and the rest of the rich libs want to pay higher taxes why dont they write big fat checks giving 70% of there money to our wasteful government or just shut the hell up. The government excepts donations happily. Warren doesnt even pay his private security a decent wage so I highly doubt that check will be headed to the government anytime soon.

And lets finish off whats left of anything we create in this country from steel to textile to other countries. But its much more important to stick it those rich that have earned what they made and take it from them.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?   Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 am

Bad Chaz wrote:
Warren Buffett: I 'Should Be Paying A Lot More In Taxes'

Billionaire Warren Buffett rebutted claims that the Obama administration is unjustly hurting business orders with high taxes by saying that in fact, the wealthy have never had it so good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/21/warren-buffett-paying-more-taxes_n_786516.html

Watch, then respond!!!!
It is not a question of who is lying because they all republican or democrat. Also yes you are correct business does have it good for another few months. Then we have the highest tax increases in American history so they say. I am still out on that one. But business needs to have stability and they do not have that right now. Plus seriously are you quoting the puffington post? That is the biggest rag on the planet.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?   Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Given that the top 1% of Americans pay 40% of all federal income taxes; the next 9% of income earners pay another 30%. So the top 10% pays 70% of the taxes; the bottom 40% pays close to nothing. This does indeed seem unfair--to the rich.
Seriously, yes, those with more COULD give more, but I don't think picking and choosing who has to pay even MORE of their 'fair share' is not really the way. Talk about a 'Class War'? It isn't that the rich have shelters to
hide their money, THEY ARE PAYING 70% of the TAXES COLLECTED already! How is THAT 'fair'? They are in business to MAKE money for themselves, NOT to make money for the GOVERNMENT! How much IS 'too' much money? Who gets to decide that anyway? Buffett makes a lot of dough, is that too much? Should the government take away, say, 99% of his money to make him equal to everyone else? Should ANYONE that has made a lot of money be forced to GIVE the majority of that money to the government BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE THAN YOU OR I?

No, THAT is NOT what Jesus taught NOR is that Christian. That is just governmental GREED, plain and simple!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?   Simple question:  Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple question: Who's lying---the Dems or the Republicans?
Page 1 of 1