Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Bad Chaz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

The Return of Bad Chaz Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Sorry Gang,

I haven't had a chance to come back since my initial carpet-bombing to stimulate conversation and ferret out soldiers from suckers!! Meaning, some people don't have the courage of their convictions and rarely think before they type. This is an excellent group!!

I actually am the communications guy for 3 nonprofits. I had several events to manage prior to the midterm election & Veterans day. Also, I am working to help a 13 yo girl diagnosed with terminal Cancer and this is her last Christmas.

So, my I apologize for my sporadic behavior, but it will get better. I'll catch up as best I can with the remarks.

Charles
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Good work Charles not enough people volunteer. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

Also, I am working to help a 13 yo girl diagnosed with terminal Cancer and this is her last Christmas.

Oh man this kind of stuff just makes me get a big lump in my throat. Hope you can help her.

Back to top Go down
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Oh man this kind of stuff just makes me get a big lump in my throat. Hope you can help her.

All I could do was help her Mother with my network. I called the Make-a-Wish Foundation, called the Mayor Pro Tem's office of Dallas, called both State Reps that I worked for, called the Dallas ISD administrators that I know, as well as every other politician (3 city Councilmen/women, 3 other State Reps, 1 State Senator). I also called 2 bank Branch Managers (Bank of America/Comerica), the Dallas Urban League, & all the media in my network.

Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 pm

LOL, good one, Chaz, though I see BOTH parties doing that DAILY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bad Chaz   The Return of Bad Chaz Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Bad Chaz
Page 1 of 1