Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This is for Bad Chaz.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

This is for Bad Chaz.  Empty
PostSubject: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Dear Mr Chaz.

You once said on here that the republican party was racist. We explained to you about the republican party not being racist and how it is really the democratic party that is racist.

In light of this last election when the republicans destroyed the democrats and now the democrats are electing minority leaders there is a showdown between Hoyer and Clyghburn both are wanting the second in command position all the white voters are going to vote for Hoyer not one white person in the democratic party was going to vote for Clyghburn. Now Nancy Polosi is going to make a third position for Clyghburn yet he is not good enough to be second in command.

Please explain to me why Clyghburn is not good enough for the second position.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm

To the back of the bus or get thrown under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Ya I really want Chaz to comment on this. However I feel he will not. Funny how people on the left never stay to defend what the democratic party does.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm

I have a feeling he is long gone. I thought I would have liked him around here. Believe me though if we found a true die hard liberal they would defend the party to the end even if they were caught drowning little babies in a tub on video. Ive argued in vain with those kind where it makes you want to cut your wrist wide open from their ignorance. Specially when they are trying to use our founding fathers quotes claiming they were actually progressive liberals. GET ME THE DUCT TAPE!
Back to top Go down
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

PostSubject: Republican racism?   This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 pm

@ ssvs04 - I've got your Duct Tape right here!! :0) When elections roll around. I have certain GOTV (Get Out The Vote) responsibilities that I must carry out. This year, I helped over 5,000 people through Facebook, mass e-mails, faxes, and other materials in 3 cities (Dallas, Fort Worth, & Arlington).

As the Dems go, I will only post vids & policies that I truly believe in and could care less about the "Party" platforms.

@ PissedoffVulcan - I don't recall saying the Republican Party is racist. They employ, sanction, condone, and foment racist ideology, but all republicans aren't racist. Just the ones that act & do racist things!!

After the Civil Rights era in the 60's, the Republicans employed the "Southern Strategy," that's why most Blacks in America left the party of Lincoln.

As for the Democratic leadership re-organization, it is no more racist than the Republicans trying to oust Michael Steele after the largest Republican win & party turn-around in over 80 years.

I truly find it funny that Rush Limbaugh, a proven RACIST, cared so much about Clyburn's prospects that he felt it necessary to disparage him further!!

For 2 years, Monday thru Friday, I was forced to listen & respond to Rush Limbaugh's radio broadcast while I was in grad school in Montana because my boss was a Ditto Head and truly wanted to discuss White/Black Race relations and cultural differences. Limbaugh is an idiot!!

Time & time again he has proven that he could care less about Black people and nothing he says is complimentary or worth delving deeper into, in my opinion. So instead of him talking about the leadership election of Dems as they transition back to the minority Party in the house due to the Republican wins nationwide, he talking sh*t about "Driving Miss Nancy" and a Black man going to the "back of the bus." I don't find it funny or cute to always take situations "there" for effect or impact.

Rush Limbaugh has every right to say whatever he wants. What's troublesome to me is that people repeat what he says verbatim as if his spin on it is the whole story.

Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, & Cavuto have no more credibility than on Race than Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. Only difference is that Farrakhan, Sharpton, & Jackson Marched for Racial equality in the 60's to make this country better.

Ohhh, how I love the Hypocrisy of our Democracy!!

The floor is yours.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :
As for the Democratic leadership re-organization, it is no more racist than the Republicans trying to oust Michael Steele after the largest Republican win & party turn-around in over 80 years.
Like any political organization you have someone that always wants to be the top dog. I like Micheal Steele he has had problems in the past but he has really done a bang up job and I hope he stays. I like the guy he is a professional and he knows what he is doing.

Quote :

I truly find it funny that Rush Limbaugh, a proven RACIST, cared so much about Clyburn's prospects that he felt it necessary to disparage him further!!

For 2 years, Monday thru Friday, I was forced to listen & respond to Rush Limbaugh's radio broadcast while I was in grad school in Montana because my boss was a Ditto Head and truly wanted to discuss White/Black Race relations and cultural differences. Limbaugh is an idiot!!
No reason to discuss this any further except to say I have to agree to disagree and our minds will not be changed.

Now I did not get my information from Rush I got it off the news. I do not even get to listen to Rush because I am at work. I have listened to him in the past. However my original question if the democrats are not so racist then why do they make racist jokes all the time if you need examples I am happy to provide them. I do not understand why they get a pass when they make jokes about convenient stores.
Back to top Go down
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 am

With me, no one gets a pass with racist jokes or innuendo. For the record, I'm not sure what "convenience store" jokes you refer to. With me, you don't have to provide proof of everything, just speak your peace.

I am curious to which Dems you think are racist. The recently deceased Robert Byrd was a reformed racist trying to be a better man and Joe Biden's first compliment of Obama was that he was "clean and articulate." Also, Joe Biden was the architect of the Powder Cocaine vs. Crack Cocaine disparity law that disproportionately affects more poor & minorities. Other than that, I don't know of any.

Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 am

Here's a few for you.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."
-Senator Hillary Clinton

Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him."
-- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."
-- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"
-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

Black on Black

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."
-- Harry Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager for the 2000 election

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

On Jews

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray.

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Jews — that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

On Whites

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health."

-- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election."
-- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The old white boys got taken fair and square." -- San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown after winning an election

"There are white n*ggers. I've seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time." -- Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning." -- Jocelyn Elders

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

"There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white bigots out there." -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"The white race is the cancer of human history." -- Susan Sontag

"Reparations are a really good way for white people to admit they're wrong." -- Zack Webb, University Of Kentucky NAACP

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 am

Bad Chaz wrote:
@ ssvs04 - I've got your Duct Tape right here!! :0) When elections roll around. I have certain GOTV (Get Out The Vote) responsibilities that I must carry out. This year, I helped over 5,000 people through Facebook, mass e-mails, faxes, and other materials in 3 cities (Dallas, Fort Worth, & Arlington).

As the Dems go, I will only post vids & policies that I truly believe in and could care less about the "Party" platforms.

@ PissedoffVulcan - I don't recall saying the Republican Party is racist. They employ, sanction, condone, and foment racist ideology, but all republicans aren't racist. Just the ones that act & do racist things!!

After the Civil Rights era in the 60's, the Republicans employed the "Southern Strategy," that's why most Blacks in America left the party of Lincoln.

Time & time again he has proven that he could care less about Black people and nothing he says is complimentary or worth delving deeper into, in my opinion. So instead of him talking about the leadership election of Dems as they transition back to the minority Party in the house due to the Republican wins nationwide, he talking sh*t about "Driving Miss Nancy" and a Black man going to the "back of the bus." I don't find it funny or cute to always take situations "there" for effect or impact.

Rush Limbaugh has every right to say whatever he wants. What's troublesome to me is that people repeat what he says verbatim as if his spin on it is the whole story.

Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, & Cavuto have no more credibility than on Race than Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. Only difference is that Farrakhan, Sharpton, & Jackson Marched for Racial equality in the 60's to make this country better.

Ohhh, how I love the Hypocrisy of our Democracy!!

The floor is yours.

Well glad I could bring you back.

I do listen to Rush and Glenn all day. Hannity just bores me but I agree with most of his opinions. Anyways Rush is a master of using the Democrats own words in his very funny skits. Which has nothing to do with racism but the stupidity of certain people in the democrat party. It would be no less then the left would do if they could actually find people to listen to them on the radio. But I would like to hear some specifics of what in your opinion makes him a racist.

Glenn Beck is the master of uncovering the corruption and waste in our government. Please give me specifics as to what he has gotten wrong since you said he has no credibility.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Just to hammer this point home.   This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 am

NAACP never once condemned any democrat for those who made those racist remarks. As far as Robert Byrd he was a racist until the day he died. He never left the KKK and he was never a low ranking official he was a high ranking official in the KKK. I live in WV it is legend here. He just fooled enough people to get elected.

Plus how about a little video.

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Love that first video!

Bryd is one peice of scum that im happy is gone from this world.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for Bad Chaz.    This is for Bad Chaz.  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for Bad Chaz.
Page 1 of 1