Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 pm

These people were then asked the same series of questions about the 2008 presidential campaign. Click here to see how they did. For the record ... the Democrats were in control of the congress during the campaign and at the time of the election ... not that any of these Obama voters knew that.

Holy mother Mary of god.

Here are some comments from people priceless.

Quote :
The average IQ of Obama's ethnic constituency is about 85. Not only do they have low IQs, but, as this scientific Zogby poll proves, they are quite ignorant.

Obamaville is not Lake Wobegon, where all of the children are above average.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Ok, I'll grant the point that no one ever expects Obama's supporters to be from the right hand side of the bell curve of human intelligence. That's a given.

But karma, zen, or whatever you want to call it is a killer.
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Holy mother Mary of god.

Shouldn't that sentence be re-arranged slightly?

Not really picking on you, dude, but it is amusing to find a boneheaded typo in a post about boneheads. =)
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 am

Doesn't surprise me at all, however... most people are this dumb, whether they vote or not, and whether they are Dems, Reps, or something else. People in general are simply ignorant, uneducated and they believe whatever the media tells them; like Palin said she can see Russia from her house.

The news media COULD, and at one time fifty plus years ago did, actually educate people. But now all they do is entertain and manipulate people. Which is the point of this post, that's how Obama got elected.

That woman wearing the flag as clothes really pissed me off. Not only was she wearing as clothes but a turban to boot.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

eber322 wrote:
Doesn't surprise me at all, however... most people are this dumb, whether they vote or not, and whether they are Dems, Reps, or something else. People in general are simply ignorant, uneducated and they believe whatever the media tells them; like Palin said she can see Russia from her house.

I don't disagree with you, working in a tech support field, I'm confronted with prize examples of the extreme left side of the bell curve on a daily basis. Many of them, I have to wonder "How does this person earn enough money to buy food, let alone luxuries like computers & Internet service."

Yes, I know, in too many cases, we taxpayers are buying these things for them through welfare/etc..

But some of these apparent prize idiots are actually working for a living, in some moderately demanding fields. They can't ALL have gotten their jobs via nepotism and so forth.

This brings me to the question. Maybe we're seeing such widespread & profound displays of stupidity because we as a society have become too specialized in order to function? Perhaps alot of people have focused on becoming knowledgeable at their specific area of expertise to the exclusion of everything else, including what I would consider to be good old fashioned common sense; a general orientation of the world they are living in, and how to deal with it in general?

I mean, I shouldn't have to tell a lab technician that his computer equipment won't work if the power switch is turned off, but I've had to do so. The gal may have been competent at her job, but common sense seems to have eluded her. Turning the equation around, I probably couldn't tell her what materials are required to do a test in her job, but I could probably figure out that you need to switch the doohicky on and adjust the flux capacitor.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

"Obamaaaaa! Obama, obamaaaaa! Come on everybody if you sing it in here it really echoes!"

As much as I loved that picture sorry but just could not leave it up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.  Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.
Page 1 of 1