Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 am

I'm surprised he actually talked to them instead of having them removed or walking away himself. I'm not surprised he stood right there and lied to their faces, "He didn't say that..", sure he did jackass, it was recorded just like your lying about it was.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:02 pm

eber322 wrote:
I'm surprised he actually talked to them instead of having them removed or walking away himself. I'm not surprised he stood right there and lied to their faces, "He didn't say that..", sure he did jackass, it was recorded just like your lying about it was.

Obama lies whenever it's convenient. But I am surprised that the "opposition" was allowed near him.

Isn't it now standard practice when presidents appear in public, to force people of the opposition, at least when they're carrying signs, into fenced-in pens 1/4 mile away? Bush did that.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Skycastle wrote:
eber322 wrote:

Obama lies whenever it's convenient. But I am surprised that the "opposition" was allowed near him.

Isn't it now standard practice when presidents appear in public, to force people of the opposition, at least when they're carrying signs, into fenced-in pens 1/4 mile away? Bush did that.
Ya and Obama's answers were pathetic.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.    YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.  Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS.
Page 1 of 1