Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

One party rule or two party rule?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

One party rule or two party rule? Empty
PostSubject: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:18 am

Is it better for America to have one party in charge or one party in charge of the presidency and one of the congress and senate? Right now I am going with the one party in presidency and one in the congress and senate checks and balances. I do not think we need a 3rd party right now.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Myself, I think we need a 3rd party, simply because neither of the two major parties are representing my views at this time
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Myself, I think we need a 3rd party, simply because neither of the two major parties are representing my views at this time

Agreed. And the more parties the better. Myself I'm interested in the Constitution Party, they stand for the Constitution and the morals that the country was founded on.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm

My thinking is this because republicans act like republicans when they are in control of one of the branches of government and the other party is in charge of the government. I like what Reagan said we do not need a 3rd party we need a revitalized republican party. Let's face it get rid of the liberal republicans and we get what we want in a party. We need good conservative candidates like Christie, Palin, Rand Paul.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

But I don't think we can get rid of the RINO's, so I think we need a 3rd party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One party rule or two party rule?   One party rule or two party rule? Empty

Back to top Go down

One party rule or two party rule?
Page 1 of 1