Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. Empty
PostSubject: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 pm

This is funny the total nonsense they say.

http://emac.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/06/14/fact-checking-real-time-bill-maher?test=faces
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 am

You're relying on Fox News to fact check someone? Man, the standards have really declined with this bunch. Actually no they haven't. But let's compare the season finale of Bill Maher to the 18 to 20 hours a day of fox's pundits who wouldn't know a fact if it tapped it's shoe in a men's room stall. Not to mention all of their respective radio shows adding multitudes of hours of factual non-existance. But all in all Bill can just use fox's standard defense, it's just an opinion show.

Samurai

P.S. I did cringe when Bill stated our military is bigger than the rest of the world combined. But maybe if we count up all the contractors....
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Ya Sam but you have to give facts. I will agree that Hannity's stuff is suspect and you have to really check it before you use it. But Orielly Sustren Bret Beir is one of the most respected news people in the media today along with Sheppard Smith. I would put my trust in Fox News then any other news source I have not found one person that could rebuttal them at all. Fox is the best out there CNN, MSNBC have there problems.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

And Fox doesn't? Have you seen beck lately? I don't know how that guy is still there. Nobody is perfect is all I'm saying.

Samurai
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I am not talking about the talking heads. I am just talking about the pure news. Hell CNN fired Lou Dobbs. For what because he is an independent and is not affiliated with any party yet they couldn't stand it. As far as Beck my only problem with him is the religious stuff and making fun of Obamas kids. Which the left made fun of Bush's kids the whole time and Palins kids. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Samurai wrote:
And Fox doesn't? Have you seen beck lately? I don't know how that guy is still there. Nobody is perfect is all I'm saying.

Samurai

Please give DETAILS on what Beck has gotten wrong. He couldnt be more on the money about getting the truth out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.   Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Maher Rachal Maddow get fact checked.
Page 1 of 1