Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone else seen this video.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Has anyone else seen this video. Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

This is just amazing what this cop does. Did she deserve it?

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Well... it appears the girl in black was being arrested for something and when he tried to cuff her she started fighting back. That's resisting arrest. Girl in Pink came up and started interfering with the arrest and slapped at the cop and shoved him, that's assault on an officer and interference with an officer doing his duty. The girl in pink technically assaulted the officer when she slapped and shoved him. She could do hard time for that. I doubt he will get in trouble because she assaulted him first and interfered with his duty.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 am

Might be seen as excessive but I think with anything less she would have kept on and that might have encouraged others to come to this woman's 'aid'. Whether you think you're right and the cop is wrong just do what they say and if it's a bs arrest you can deal with it the right way. I was very disheartened that it took the guy that long to get the cuffs on her though.

I'd like to know what she was being arrensted for in the first place and if there is any further developments on this.

Samurai
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 am

Just found this.

Quote :
According to the statement from the bureau Walsh was on patrol and in uniform when he stopped a young man who was jay walking. As he spoke to the young man, two young women walked past the officer, also jay walking. He ordered them to stop and to step over to his cruiser, presumably so he could explain that jaywalking is a problem in the area and that it disrupts the flow of traffic in the intersection. The woman reportedly became angry, and was antagonistic toward the officer.
She began to walk away, and the officer grabbed her in order to detain her. That was when the women fought back. After a few seconds of struggling with the first lady a second jumped in and started to wrestle with the officer. He responded by punching her in the face and detaining the unruly suspect.

Samurai
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Ya I read that they use the one punch method just for the shock value and get the people off them. I think without it Sam is right it would have escalated.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

That is the way I see too, but they are lucky one of them was not tased. It really gets me how people can be so stupid, here you have a guy with a billy club, a taser, and a pistol and still they want to start poo with them. :shock: We need to go back to natural selection, survival of the fittest, and quit protecting dummies from themselves, get rid of all laws (helmet, seatbelt, etc..) that keep fools from self inflicted death. :idea:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else seen this video.   Has anyone else seen this video. Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else seen this video.
Page 1 of 1