Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Selig says stuff it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Selig says stuff it. Empty
PostSubject: Selig says stuff it.   Selig says stuff it. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Bud Selig will not move next years all star game good for him. Sports should never become a political pawn. Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen said he wouldn't participate in next year's All-Star Game if it remains in Arizona because of the law, which empowers police to determine a person's immigration status. Good because you suck anyway Guillien.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Selig says stuff it.   Selig says stuff it. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

So is Ozzie knowingly harboring illegal aliens on his team? If so, he should know that's against the law in all states. If not he has nothing to worry about... Or is he himself an alien? lol
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Selig says stuff it.   Selig says stuff it. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:53 pm

He had one great year as a manager thats it. Last year was terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Selig says stuff it.   Selig says stuff it. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:19 pm

When I worked at the last place I worked, tehre was a phone number to call to check the candidate for employment's social security number to see IF they had the right to WORK in the States. If it came back no good, that person was not hired! Filtered out about 20 people in the year I was there using that system. Even before that, I worked a restaurant and came across a social security that appeared to be shared by two different people! I brought it up to the GM's attention, and to the two in question. The next day I was looking to hire FIVE employees because it was figured that if I caught those two, it was only a matter of time for me to get the others. This was a RESTAURANT so not so surprising. I was kinda sad because they were also y BEST workers, but laws are laws and above all else, I respect the laws of the country/state/county/city in all things! (which is why I also won't use the medicinal marijuana because it is still not federally legal...yet).
Anyway, just tag those EMPLOYERS doing this and watch the illegals disappear. Send the OWNERS & CEO's to PRISON and we will see a QUICK resolution!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selig says stuff it.   Selig says stuff it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Selig says stuff it.
Page 1 of 1