Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Chinese-Americans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Chinese-Americans Empty
PostSubject: Chinese-Americans   Chinese-Americans EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Is America's distrust of people of Chinese decent unwarranted? In a word, Hell freaking NO! Ok, that was 3 words, but work with me. waiting

Now mind you, this isn't some stupid conspiracy theory. How many times do I need to punch you, before you figure out that's exactly what I'm doing?

For you space geeks (like myself), you know how long the US and even the Soviet Union have been working on rover projects. Decades right? Always meeting with failure. The moon and Mars are littered with them. It wasn't until the breakup of the Soviet Union, that Russian scientists got with American scientists and next thing you know we got a rover on Mars SUCCESSFULLY! More were to follow to include the rover Opportunity in 2003. This is where we learn of Chinese scientist Rong xing Li. He was a professor at Ohio State specializing in Mapping and GIS Laboratory. And guess what else? You got it, NASA's rover program. Rovers Spirit, Curiosity soon followed. Then work began on the rover Perseverance. This rover used much of the tech from the Curiosity rover, however with significant upgrades. Then as a shock to everyone, Li quits the program, resigns from the university and returns to China (Feb 2014).

Ok. NASA announces the Perseverance mission to Mars, to launch on July 2020. Then out of the blue, China announces they also are launching a rover to Mars in July 2020. WHAT??? surprised
Since when have they even tried to get one to the Moon? When did they even have a rover program? blink In truth, they didn't. They didn't have to. They had Dr. Li to give them all the information they needed. Well China should have kept Li here longer to continue spying. Oops. They got their rover to Mars, landed successfully, but now it doesn't work. China has been using it's people in the US for espionage for at least 20 years. Hell, if they can't find a Chinese person, even Americans will sell us out! For cheap! Look at this video:

In every aspect of what is America, China has infiltrated. The Internet, Government at all levels, Infrastructure, Finance, Technology, you name it. It's all over the news, every freaking day. How many times does China have to hack the DoD or other Federal agency before the government figures it out and stops it?

Personally, I believe it's too late. Greed and power are the driving forces in America anymore. China is so embedded in our nation, you can never get them out. Not without a complete shutdown, wipe the hard drive, and reboot. And the cost of that? You do the math.

Bandit
Back to top Go down

Chinese-Americans
Page 1 of 1