Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

2024 Presidential Election

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

2024 Presidential Election Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Presidential Election   2024 Presidential Election EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:18 pm

I was hoping Haley would have done better in Iowa and New Hampshire, but still support her. In 2016, I voted for Trump. Not so much to put him in office, as much as I was trying to keep Clinton out.

If we end up with another Trump vs Biden election, we're screwed regardless, IMHO.

I truly believe Haley can beat Biden, but as long as Republicans keep kissing Trumps ass, we're screwed. Trump cares about himself ONLY! Not the people or the nation.

MAGA. Only the people can do that. But as long as they're concerned with greed and power, this nation will never be great again.

Bandit
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

2024 Presidential Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 Presidential Election   2024 Presidential Election EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:15 pm

Well after Super Tuesday, Haley officially quit. That means another Trump vs Biden showdown. As I see it, the best I could hope to see, is Biden win, and also the Democrats take both the House and Senate.

The Republican party is too far gone, to be useful to the people anymore. All the true fighters are leaving in droves, leaving nothing but Trump a$$ kissers behind.
Back to top Go down

2024 Presidential Election
Page 1 of 1