Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Now they've made Constantine homosexual.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Now they've made Constantine homosexual. Empty
PostSubject: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 pm

I shouldn't be surprised, the CW is always pushing homosexuality and Legends is the most blatant bout it. I'm so tired of it I'm about ready to drop watching CW shows.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm

eber322 wrote:
I shouldn't be surprised, the CW is always pushing homosexuality and Legends is the most blatant bout it. I'm so tired of it I'm about ready to drop watching CW shows.
WHAT in what DC Universe are they living in? I have no problem with it but not Constantine. He is the man.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 am

I do not have problem with Homosexuals on TV. But I do not like it when they take an established character and turn them into one.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:
WHAT in what DC Universe are they living in? I have no problem with it but not Constantine. He is the man.

I'm pretty sure Constantine was Bi in the comics. That said his sexuality wasn't that big a part of the story. The CW seems to be really pushing gayness the same way as BBC America does. The worst thing about watching Supernatural is the "We are so inclusive" ads. I guess someone somewhere is impressed by them.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 10:57 am

ford plasko wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Constantine was Bi in the comics. That said his sexuality wasn't that big a part of the story. The CW seems to be really pushing gayness the same way as BBC America does. The worst thing about watching Supernatural is the "We are so inclusive" ads. I guess someone somewhere is impressed by them.
I hate those ads. I really do.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Now they've made Constantine homosexual.   Now they've made Constantine homosexual. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Honestly I've only ever seen a couple Constantine comics, never saw anything about him being BI in them. Not surprising they've been pushing that in comics for at least ten years now. All part of the youth indoctrination.
Back to top Go down

Now they've made Constantine homosexual.
Page 1 of 1