Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Obama made me sick!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

Obama made me sick! Empty
PostSubject: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 pm

I've been sick since Obama was re-elected. :x

On Nov. 7 I caught something which gave me congestion and a cough for weeks. When that was finally healing on Dec. 3, I hurt my arm working out at the gym. Must've pulled something, it was quite painful and remained so for days. Then yesterday, before my arm was healed I caught a virus. So right now I have a hurt arm and a miserable virus. Ugh.

I wonder if it's symptomatic of our national sickness with the monster-in-chief in charge for another 4 years. I hope I won't be sick for 4 years!
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 am

And they say liberals are goofy.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Update:
Yesterday I passed out on the couch and my wife (Julie) was in a panic trying to wake me up. For a few minutes she thought I was dead! She tried calling 911 but nobody answered. Finally she started pounding on my chest and I woke up, then she tried 911 again and got through. An ambulance took me to the hospital, put me on an IV, and after running a battery of tests concluded that I was suffering from severe dehydration. They rehydrated me with a saline solution and I was able to return home that day. Boy am I glad that's over! Julie said that when I woke up it was like I was resurrected.

Today I'm feeling better than at any point in the last month and it feels like a resurrection - figuratively of course.

Then I remembered that America will be destroyed, literally, and resurrected by God. So although it must be a coincidence, my sickness/death/resurrection parallels that of America's. I do find that interesting.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 am

Better start drinking more water. You should be drinking about a gallon a day.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:13 am

I agree with Eber. Drink water, however, in moderation. Overhydrating will also put you in the Hospital, if not the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks for the advice. :)
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I finally healed on Dec. 19. That was the worst bout of sicknesses I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Glad You're feeling better. 🎅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama made me sick!   Obama made me sick! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama made me sick!
Page 1 of 1