Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Movie Recommendations and Rejections.

Go down 
+4
eber322
Walterth3rd
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Star Wars movie sucked.    Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:16 pm

If you have not seen the new Star Wars Movie read no further.
First of all it was meh. A lot of loop holes. Okay so where did the supreme leader of the first order come from that had darkside Jedi training? Second of all we are to believe the evil guy who was trained by a Jedi Master loses to a girl who had no training what so ever?
Not to mention the way Han Solo died. Sorry but Han would have never fallen for that garbage. Not for one second. It was totally out of character. Jar Jar Abrams strikes again.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Guardians of the Galaxy.    Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Guardians of the Galaxy

Spoiler Alert. Went and seen Guardians of Galaxy last week. Loved it up until the end when they killed of Yandu. Now not that I had a problem with that. What I had a problem with is that it seemed the writers wanted to make room for Sylvester Stallone. That totally pissed me off. Oh and the whole thing god is evil.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Movie Recommendations and Rejections.   Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Spoiler Alert. Went and seen Guardians of Galaxy last week. Loved it up until the end when they killed of Yandu. Now not that I had a problem with that. What I had a problem with is that it seemed the writers wanted to make room for Sylvester Stallone. That totally pissed me off. Oh and the whole thing god is evil.

You missed the points made. They didn't want to kill Yondo's character, but after discussion with producers and the actor that portrayed him, it was the only way to make their point. Yondo sacrificed himself to save Peter, because he loved him like a son. That was why he never delivered Peter to his real father like he was paid to do. Instead, he raised Peter himself. After that, Peter realized that only 2 people in the galaxy truly loved him. His mother and Yondo, and now he lost both.

And Peter's father was not God, or even a god. Merely a very old, evolved and advanced alien species, that only cared about himself.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Movie Recommendations and Rejections.   Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

You missed the points made. They didn't want to kill Yondo's character, but after discussion with producers and the actor that portrayed him, it was the only way to make their point. Yondo sacrificed himself to save Peter, because he loved him like a son. That was why he never delivered Peter to his real father like he was paid to do. Instead, he raised Peter himself. After that, Peter realized that only 2 people in the galaxy truly loved him. His mother and Yondo, and now he lost both.

And Peter's father was not God, or even a god. Merely a very old, evolved and advanced alien species, that only cared about himself.
I hope that is right.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Movie Recommendations and Rejections.   Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I hope that is right.

No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Recommendations and Rejections.   Movie Recommendations and Rejections. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Recommendations and Rejections.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4